CHAPTER ELEVEN

Chapter 11:

Joe: Guys! Palakpakan kay James and Ann Li!!!! At ito na ang magbunnies...Bret and Fretzie!!!!

After singing the song, Ann Li hugged James but James attention was elsewhere. He cared less and singbilis pa sa alas kwartro lumihis. He went straight to the bar and pour himself a drink. Bottoms up!

At the back of his mind... Damn! What the hell is this? And only to realized that natungga nya isang shot ng tequila with no salt and lemon. The bunnies are fast to cover the scene. Bret went straight to James, Fretzie hugged Ann Li as if she misses her so much and joined the other housemates. Ryan was quick to save the scene by getting the microphone from Joe and began doing his stand-up comedy. His favorite subject? Jenny!

Ryan: Ei Jinny! Come hir! Pssst! Ei Jinny! (But Jenny didn’t stand up from her seat) Ei, ei! You def? Ei, husband is talking to you! Lily! Oh my gas! Why you not listen ha? Ei! Ei! Jinny! My Jinny! Jinny with a big nose! Jinny!!!!!!!

Tumayo si Jinny at pinagpapalo si Ryan!

Ryan: Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Stop! In the name of love! Before you break my... butt! (Tuloy ang kulitan)

Joe: Okay Ryan, it’s your turn! Ei! Jinny! Listen.... lily lily listen... like oh my gawd! Ryan, you’re so gay! Gay is happy!

Ryan: (Singing Nothing On You) Byutipul Gir, or ovur d wurd.... And everyone sing and dance with Lyan!

Ivan and Devon joined the group and danced with them but James still stayed at the bar and looking intensely at Devon and Ivan.

Ann on the other side of the room was looking at James and was on the verge tears of what she witnessed. She knew it! He’s not over her! It breaks her heart! She thought that after the talked with ABS and the vacation, he’ll come to his senses but it’s not happening. This can’t be happening... again! She excused herself and went to the comfort room.... Jenny saw it and followed Ann. They went to the fire exit instead.

Bret: Hey! Easy! (And took the shot glass away from James) Hey Buddy! What’s wrong with you?

James just looked at Bret for a while and tried reaching for the tequila again.

Bret: Enough! Look, Ivan and Devon are not an item. They’re like siblings. Ivan the big brother and the protector and Devon the little sister.

James is still not convinced.

Bret: Dude, believe me... Ivan was there when Devon was “mourning of your love”... remember when you let her go. But you see, Ivan was a big brother. And who did Devon end up with? Jack! Hey! (Bret snapped his finger to get James’ attention) snap out of it!

James: And where’s the a**hole Jack? Why is he not here?

Bret: Do you really want me to answer that? Aren’t you glad he’s not here with Devon ? Com’mon man be rational! Don’t be such a spoilsport! Have fun! Enjoy the company of our friends. This does not happen all the time.... please

James smiled and stood up. Made the hand routine with Bret and just in time that the Friends theme song was played and Tricia and Robi arrived. James and Bret joined the gang in singing and dancing.

Bret: You’re such a drama queen!

James: Shut-up!

And James started to smile and when he looked to the right side, Devon was looking at him and flashed him her pearly white smile.