Break !

-----------

-----*

I feel so bad when you left me with an unacceptable reason. As I remember, I didn't give you problems, and I didn't argue when you have something to do even if I'm against you. But WHY is this happened ? You didn't give me the chance to say what I fell and the chance to say GOODBYE for the last time ???

-----------

-------*

Despite of what you did. I want to share the things that I want you to know.... ♥

I want you to know that from the very start 'I Love You'.

I want you to know that I'm happy having good times with you.

I want you to know that talking to you over the phone when it's late night is such a very nice thing to do.

I want you to know that Im overwhelmed when studying for you is so hard, but you did it for me.

I want you to know that when you say sweet words to me, I feel like Im a Princess.

Iwant you to know that Im so alert when you want me to go with you together with your friends because I do not know if I look Good.

I want you to know that I thank you kissing me on my forehead instead of my lips.

I want you to know that admiring every feature on me issuch a good thing.

I want you to know that I thank you for accepting me as a whole.

And I wamt you to know that I thank you for loving me selflessly ! :)

So ??? I want you to know that "I'll forgive you but I will never ever forget what you did."

--------------

-------*

Goodbye... I hope that you'll be happy for the rest of your life and I hope that someday, somehow if time will come, our paths will cross again...

"You will say HI and I will say Hello." :) ♥

Your Ex,

(You know who I am)

----------------

-------*

A/N *

Kamusta naman ??? Hay kapagod magbyahe, mula Lipa hanggang Laguna and Vice versa :p Pero worth it naman :)

Ee, how's my 1st letter ???? Hehe. Andrama talaga. Wala ee, sakiiit ee. Haha ♥

Kaway ! Kaway ! Kay @MyRequiem. Yung author na hindi SNOBBER :P Nag-advice pa :) Thumbs Up :) ♥♥♥♥

---*