IT BRINGS NOTHING BUT DISASTER WHEN THE FUTURE AND THE PAST COLLIDES

Start from the beginning

"TEME! And the hell with Oogushi-kun?! That name-joke crap was already over years ago!

Back to Kagura and the amanto…

"So you are not her for neither me nor the future me… then… don't tell me…"

"BINGO! You've guessed it right missy…. Now where are your lovely brats."

"Heh!As if I'll tell ya!"Kagura had her fighting stance, ready to beat the hell out of him when a hand suddenly laid on her shoulder, gripping it lightly.

"Let me handle him China. He's mine." The cold tone said.

Kagura looked behind her, and to her shock, the girl in red clad had her jaw dropped down and eyes popped out, after seeing who it was.

'Damn that China! What's taking her so long? Don't tell me she had ditched me out? Nah… she wouldn't do that… Maybe… WAIT! What if… what if something bad had happened to those brats? Fuck! If only I could escape from here.'

Sougo was busy with his thoughts when a voice suddenly caught his attention.

"Fufufu… never. As in never in my wildest and craziest dreams that I had thought I would witness the mighty Jerkaiser-sama in this pitiful state… fufufu… so uncool."

Obviously, Sougo was deeply irritated with it. He gave her a sharp look, seeing an amanto with snakes as her hair.

"Pardon me bitch, but do I know you?"

"Excuse my rudeness Jerkaiser-sama, but as a matter of fact, you do know me, to be precise, it's the future you, that is. And to note, I'm pretty close to your wife, in a bad way that is. Fufufufu."

Sougo was surprised on what he had heard, but he had kinda expected this kind of setting, from the beginning. So, he kept his composure and tried squeezing some information from the "bitch" amanto.

"So… who are you bitch and what are you doing here on our own time?"

"I am Hebiko, from the Hebihime planet. I am here for a little payback from you, the sadistic couple and your brats. I had joined forces with Butarou-kun, the prince of Butaji planet since he had the same grudge towards the two of you as well."

"Don't you dare, lay a hand on my kids and Kagura. I will seriously kill you."

"Aww, stop your whining sadistic jerk. And don't you worry, I bet Butarou-kun had already took care of that business, so, there's no need for my hand to be soiled. Fufufufu."

"You… bitch…" Sougo gritted his teeth and clenched his fist, currently cursing his own self for being so useless and pathetic at the moment.

"BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SADIST LOOKS SO UNCOOLARU! SOMEONE LEND ME A CAMERA! HE LOOKS SO PRICELESS! BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Hearing that insult from a familiar voice, Sougo just can't help himself but felt relieved, but then again, that doesn't mean he wouldn't retort back, right? So he turned his head to the direction where the voice was coming from, "Oh, so you are still alive. What took you so long Chi-" his sentence was cut short when he saw who the owner of that mocking voice was"Chi-China?"

OMAKE:

WHO IS THE REAL ROMEO?

JULIET /KAGURA/: Romeo is that you-aru?

ROMEO 1 /MADAO/: Huh? *currently searching for a coin under the vending machine*

JULIET: *kicks his ass* Romeo isn't poor-aru.

ROMEO 2 /KONDOU/: JULIET! *eating bananas and kissing Otae's picture*

JULIET: Romeo is not a gorilla… and… SHE'S NOT JULIET-ARU!

ROMEO 3 /HIJIKATA/: *scratches head* *sigh* Why the hell do I need to participate in this crap? *coughs* Juliet… Come and join me, let's reign Mayo Kingdom together.

JULIET: SHUDDAPP! MayoraOuji, you've got the wrong kingdaom-aru!

ROMEO 4 /KAMUI/:Imouto3 3 3

JULIET: STAY AWAY BAKAMUI!

ROMEO 5 /ZURA/: ROMEO JA NAI! KATSURA DA!

JULIET: *kick-punch-kick*

ROMEO 6 /GIN/: Juliet, have you seen my JUMP?

JULIET: LIKE I CARE! If you are not Romeo, then go away-aru!

ROMEO 7 /SHINPACHI/: Juliet, here I am. *arranges his glasses*

JULIET: NO! I won't marry a pair of glasses, uh-huh!

ROMEO 8 /SAKAMOTO/: AHAHAHAHAHAHA! JULIET I HAVE ARRIVED! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

JULIET: *kicks him back to space*

ROMEO 9 /TAKASUGI/: Juliet… *smokes in his kiseru* let's destroy this world right now. *grins*

JULI—KAMUI: *drags him back to the ship* ^_^

ROMEO 10 /PRINCE HATA/: LOVE AND PEACE 3 My princess, the real prince had arrived.

JULIET: SHUDDAPP! BAKA OUJI! *snaps his charm point*

ROMEO 11 /ZENZOU/: PIZZA DELIVERY! *stomach grumbles* Ughh… *runs to the comfort room*

JULIET: Why the hell did ya come here-aru.

ROMEO 12 /YAMAZAKI/: AnpanAnpanAnpanAnpanAnpanAnpanAnpanAnpanAnpanAnpan

JULIET: *sparking Anpan at him*

WHERE IS THAT FUCKIN' ROMEO-ARU?!

ROMEO 13 /SADAHARU/: Arf!

JULIET: *looks at him; snuggles* Oh my Romeo, my dear Romeo. Where have you been-aru?

*Bazooka firing*

ROMEO 14 /SOUGO/: Oh bitchy Juliet, here I am finally.

JULIET: Fuck ya Sadist! Go away! You're the sadist Jerkaiser who rules the sadist planet and not my Romeo-aru! Shoo… Shoo…

ROMEO 14: *pulls her and makes her drink a sleeping potion* Shut up crazy bitch.

NARRATOR: And so the Jerkaiser-sama, and not Romeo is Juliet's prince… amd they have lived at the sadist planet, despicably, and chaotically ever after ~ -_^