Chapter 1: Crash Landing...

Akasha's POV:
I awoke to the feeling of my head pounding and my back aching. My legs were throbbing I ignored the pain and crawled out of my destroyed ship and looked at my surroundings. I was on a familiar feeling planet but I didn't know where I recognized it from..strange I felt like I was being watched but I shrugged it off. I stretched out my wings and felt pain there was shards of glass sticking out of my left wing I cursed under my breath and winced in pain as I pulled out the glass. I heard a snap of a branch or twig I snapped my head around to the direction of the noise and I paused seeing a weird wavy outline..I looked around and saw more of them I was confused but I grabbed my sword and went into a defensive position to see what would happen. I couldn't believe my eyes when four humanoid type creatures revealed themselves. They were all various sizes. One was 7ft tall, another about 6.5ft tall, another 8ft, but what peeked my interest was the 9ft one the tallest one. I growled and they seemed to take notice the tallest one with a red cape which I assumed meant he, (I noticed it was a he by his armor and the lack of breasts on his exposed chest which I gotta say was very muscular and quite attractive. So were the other creatures.) Was in power or command. I looked him in the eyes and said "Who are you? Where I am? What..are you..?" He took off what I assumed to be a mask of sorts and he has a reptilian face with tiny almond eyes and four mandibles which concealed a tiny mouth. He cleared his throat or what I assumed to be him clearing his throat and he spoke "I am Elder Scar and I am a Yautja and your on Yautja Prime. Now the more important question is what are you..ooman..?" He titled his head in confusion. I was suprised he spoke English. But what was a ooman? A human did he mean? (which my kind speaks on our planet to better trading). They all started to come closer, I got nervous and flared out my wings and roared very loudly which I guess suprised them because they stopped. I decided to speak again.. "I am Akasha Princess of the Wyvans. I'm not human if that's what you meant. I'm not supposed to be here, if you don't mind I will be leaving..." I turned and looked back at my ship and sighed. "Fuck.." I whispered. The "Elder" named Scar seemed to laugh and smirk. "Not in that ship you won't besides you can't leave not just yet." A devilish grin came across his face. It was pretty hot but I snapped out of it and with those words I tensed up flared out my large wings and pushed off of the ground but only to fall back down onto the ground straight on my back. "Shit.." I thought out loud. They all seemed to laugh at this and ran over to me. I quickly jumped to my feet and swung my sword knicking a Yautja on the shoulder. I kick the back of his knee and he falls and growls making me flinch a little but I growl back. One releases blades from his left gauntlet and swings at me but misses as I duck and get my feet swiped at and I fall on my belly. I wince when my face hits the ground but I scream when the Yautja that knocked me down grabs my tail. Wyvans are never supposed to be touched on their tails it's the most sensitive part of a Wyvan. "W-Wait! Don't touch that!!" He tilts his head looking confused that's when I use this opportunity to kick him in the neither regions causing him to let go of my tail and I stand up grabbing my sword and growl loudly. The Elder makes a clicking noise and they all stop while he looks at me impressed. He starts clapping and I tilt my head confused. "What are you clapping for..?" "You, your incredible. You clearly aren't ooman or human as you say." He said looking me up and down noticing how tall I was. (I was 7ft tall..almost.) "Well at least you proved your not weak or a ooman. But you will have to come with us, we can't let you wonder around on OUR planet. He stressed the our part and he spoke seriously. "I can't do that I must get home to my family.." I thought out loud. I started getting lost in thought...

Scar's POV:
I started to get impatient so I clicked a few words in Yautja and the strange girl seemed to not notice so one of my guards shot her with a tranquilizer dart and she instantly passed out. I miss study this woman and learn about where she comes from I thought to myself. She is strong..definately not ooman. I hope she isn't too pissed when she wakes up.

Hope this chapter wasn't so bad it's my first book sorry if it's trash please don't kill me @_@ @_@ @_@