35.

•••T'Challa•••

I already cleared the air about why Monica was still here earlier and she took it pretty good until I heard her and Brianna had a little altercation at the table.

I walked Brianna back inside talking to her. "We caught Erik and I will see if Shuri can bring the old him back but it may take sometime" I explained as Brianna nodded. "Okay" she said smiling at me as I stopped and looked at her returning the smile.

"What is wrong?" I asked as she shook her head "nothing I just love you" she said as I cheesed then hugged her body. "I love you too" I said as she hugged me back.

"I love you too my love, I meant every word that I said" I stated as I heard her sniffle some "okay" she said as she pulled away and I wiped her tears away.

"Do you like the ring" I asked as she nodded smiling while sniffling as I smiled grabbing her hand. "Why didn't you do it in front of everyone?" She asked just out of curiosity. "Everyone knew about it but I felt it was a moment for you and I not everyone else" I explained as everyone came up to us smiling.

"Congrats on your proposal" Kaylah joked as she hugged Brianna. The kids came over hugging Brianna and I. My mother smiled at me as I smiled back.

"Well since we all in one space you know" Brianna started off as everyone looked at her "I'm pregnant" she said as my mother, the kids, Kaylah and Brianna's aunt ran hugging her.

I just smiled "okay" I said as everyone moved from off of her. Monica gave me a look but I smiled at Brianna.

"We will see you all later" I said taking Brianna away from everyone. I wanted her all to myself and had to do something about that mouth.

We walked upstairs and I closed the door "get on the bed" I said as brianna turned around "what?" She asked "get on the bed" I said with more authority.

I watched as she laid on the bed, I smirked and walked towards her. "What am I going to do with you?" I asked as she smiled at me. "Well we can get some food I'm still hungry" she said spreading her legs open as I bit my lip.

I hovered over her body wrapping my hand around throat softly as her eyes rolled back and she smirked.

"You have been real reckless these couple of weeks shall I show you how I feel?" I asked as she just bit her lip smirking at me. She rubbed her foot softly on my fully woke friend.

I kissed her lips as she kissed back and there was a knock on the door. I groaned as Brianna giggled and kissed my lips once more before I got up and went to the door.

I opened it seeing Shuri "he's awake" she said as I automatically knew she was talking about Erik.

Brianna got up as I looked at her "can I see him?" She asked as I nodded. We went to shuri's lab as me and Brianna were holding hands. Erik was sitting on the edge of the operating table with his head in his hands.

"Erik?" Brianna said more in a questioning tone. "Brianna what's going on?" he asked as Brianna kept a distance I wanted to snap his head but I knew all of this commotion was because of Bast but mainly Brianna since she does not like to listen.

"My father is um Bast.....I'm a goddess....
he basically said I can't be with you, there is love still between T'Challa and I and I know you love me but Erik it's time to let go of me. I love you but you got to let go" Brianna explained as Erik nodded.

"All I ever needed and wanted was closure Brianna, I love you and I wants what's best for you and my cousin" Erik said smiling at me as I smiled back.

"Now what the hell is going on? When was you ever a goddess? How did I end up here and I'm hungry as fuck" he said looking around as Brianna giggled.

"Erik come with me" I said as he got off the operating table walking with me. "Monica still here?" Erik asked "only because she is pregnant" I stated "is Brianna alright?" He asked as I nodded then he groaned touching his shoulder.

"I'm happy for you cuz, I'm glad you two worked it out" he said as I smiled then looked at his arm.

"What is wrong?" I asked as he winced "Nothing it's just my arm I'll be aight" he said rolling his left shoulder.

💜Brianna💜

"How does it feel to have two baby nieces or nephews on the way?" I asked Shuri sitting on the operating table as she was working on something.

"Monica is not pregnant" Shuri said continuing to work on whatever she was working on. "What?" I asked as she turned. "Monica is not pregnant even I know that why go to a doctor when I am here?" Shuri asked as she made a good point.

"Yeah but I go to both" I said "yes but when you are not sure I am always the person you come to" she explained  "just admit you don't like her Shuri" I said laughing.

"I don't" she simply said making me laugh "here this came for you and T'Challa" she said handing me a pearly white envelope.

"Nah this for him you know I ain't get nothing" i joked. "Believe it or not a lot of celebrities respect you for what you do" she said as I waved her off.

"I'm just a chick from the Bronx Shuri" I said laughing as she shrugged "okay Queen Brianna" she said as I playfully rolled my eyes.

I walked out trying to find T'Challa "bitch you stupid as fuck" I heard behind me as I turned seeing Monica I just looked at her. "How sway?" I asked "because you got engaged to a man who's already engaged I thought queens had more respect than that for themselves putting up with a man who did you dirty" she said then laughed.

"At this point you're sharing him and don't even know it" she said as I looked at her. "Fuck you mean sharing?" I questioned "when he wasn't with you this morning he ate me out " she said as I just looked at her and smiled.

"Monica as a woman you should have more respect for yourself you slept with a married man and you talking about being Queen bitch let's not fucking forget hoe, you fucked your way into here I just gave him a smile and I was here" I said before smiling and walking off.

Me and T'Challa dead ass toe to toe are going to fight if the shit was true. I walked trying to find him soon finding him as I handed him the envelope.

"What's wrong my queen?" He asked "where were you at this morning?" I asked smiling as he smiled "I was out getting your ring and your surprise, why?" He asked confused and I can tell when he was truly confused or when he was faking it.

"Oh I thought so" I simply said turning around smiling "what's up Brianna?" Erik asked "nothing I'm Gucci" I said walking out.