Game On, Sir.

Chapter One. 

Sitting In the Principles office, I gave the Principle a cheeky grin, "What did I do this time Sir?" He laughed at my choice of words. "Your going home, your year has ended." 

Shooting up out of the chair I did a winner dance. "Seriously!?". He only nodded his head once as a response.

"YES! YES! I'M OUT BIATCHES!" I shouted out while continuing my winner dance with enthusiasm.

"Now miss Summer's please remember, that you must behave when you go to your new school." He gave me a pointed look, and I only shrugged my shoulders. "I'll own the school, my mom can't stop me this time!" I waved at him one last time before walking out of his office with a permanent grin.

I'll finally be able to see my brother's. 

I packed up all of my stuff and record time, and was out of the dorms withen half an hour.

Stuffing my suit case In the back of the Mercedes that was taking me home I huffed, they couldn't make the trunk of this car any damn bigger?! I finally just sat on the suit case tell It fit In there very snuggly and smirked at It. 

"That's what I thought" I muttered while going and sitting In the backseat of the car. I'm definitely not sitting In the front with a random stranger, It's not my style at all.

                                                                                    *

Walking through the front door I Inhaled deeply, home.

I tip-toed through the hallways tell I came to the living room, where all four of my brother's were.

"Dude seriously! I just got this shirt!" Tyler, the youngest of the triplets shouted out and tackled my twin, Asher.

"Don't be such a girl, you're starting to act like your girlfriend!" Asher chuckled, and pushed Tyler off and returned to throwing cheetoh's everywhere. 

Tyler glared "Am not" He huffed and stole some of Asher's cheetoh's with a glum expression.

"Yeah bro, You kind of are" Axel, the oldest of the triplets muttered and went back to wrestling with the middle child,  Dallas.

I smirked at my brother's childish banter and ran at Axel and Dallas, "Oof, who the hell Is.. KAL!" All my brother's shouted at once and I laughed and attacked them all with bear hugs.

"I MISSED YOU GUYS!"

They all laughed "WE MISSED YOU TOO!" They shouted back In chorus, then glared at each other but quickly wen't back to tackling me with hugs.

I wheezed out "Cant.breathe!" They all laughed and got off. "Were surprised mom let you come home" Dallas gave me an odd look and I smirked at him. "No way In hell am I staying with girls another year" I frowned at the thought and shook my head.

Tyler laughed "My girlfriend wen't to an all girls school, but she came back last year," He gushed out like a total girl. I sent him an odd look, "When did you turn Into a girl?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow. 

He sent me a scowl, "I'm not a freaking girl!" He screamed out In a high pitch voice, I burst out laughing "oh-oh my god! Tyler! lay off the chipmunk stuff!" I cried out and rolled around on the floor holding my stomach.

Asher, Dallas, and Axel, were doing the same thing. 

Tyler growled and turned away "Whatever your just jealous!" He muttered and walked out of the room.