Chapter Two, (picture of Jett, (the alpha) )

Chapter Two.  

Elbowing Axel In the ribs, and kicking Asher In the shins, I glared at them both. "You left me with that arrogant prick!" I shouted out In rage. "WHAT?! HE TALKED TO YOU?! THE NERVE!" Asher fake gasped. I sent him a 'drop dead' glare. "That stupid Alpha won't leave me alone, and your joking about It! He's a stalker creep!" I gasped, "He's not that bad Kal, he's just.. Ah what the hell, I hate that prick." I nodded. "Me too, and I don't even know the guy!"

"Well, what do you want to know babe?" I turned around at the noise of the stupid pig's voice.

"Hmm, lemme see here.. NOTHING!" I turned back around and started walking away with a smirk, stupid boy. He grabbed my wrist with a growl "Don't walk away from me!" He seethed out, I think I made him angry, I giggled lightly "I just did" I muttered with a smirk and wen't to walk away again, but to no avail. 

"Now let the fuck go of me!" I shouted out and went to pull away again, I really hated him. Have I mentioned that? 

"Not until you admit to being mine!" I starred at him In shock, I mean, I wouldn't mind being his. He's ho-wait no! bad Kal! "No way you creep!" I turned around and tried clawing at his arms, he was shaking. Huh, that's kinda odd.. Oh shit! 

"Don't be so angry," I muttered as a poor excuse to try and calm his sorry butt down.

"I.Will.Make.You.Admit.It" He seethed out. I only smirked and mock saluted him.

"Game on, Sir!" I chuckled at my choice of words, then winced as his grip on my wrist became very painful.

"Let go of me, your hurting me!" I fake- not so fake cried out In pain. Letting go of me as If I had just burned him, he gushed out apologies like a little girl. Can someone say mood swing?

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you, are you okay?!" I growled at him then glance at my wrist to see a red hand print all the way around It. "Do I look okay?! No!" He shot me an apologetic look, "Look, I'm sorry. I just lost control of my temper, my wolf doesn't like you not acknowledging us." Giving him a deadpanned stare I huffed. "I'm not even In your stupid pack, why would he care?" I muttered with a suspicious look directed at him.

"Uh, my wolf just likes bossing people around" I rolled my eyes at his pathetic excuse, "You do to, so don't blame It on your power hungry wolf!" I stepped around him to walk back to first hour, leaving him In the middle of the hall shaking In anger again, serves him right.

I bolted to my second hour since we had already wasted first hour arguing, and slid Into an empty seat In the back with a smirk. Oh, I was good.

 "Psst, do you have any gum?" I whispered to whoever the dude was next to me. He had blonde shaggy hair and gray steely eyes, I got a scary yet friendly vibe from him. huh, odd combination.

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow."Why would I give the likes of you, a piece of MY gum?" He snorted out, then turned back around.

I sent him a glare, "The likes of me?"

"Yes, the likes of you. The snobby want to be tomboy, who thinks she owns the school, who doesn't obey Alphas, who prances around the school like a class A bitch."

I was now shaking In anger. "Your going to judge me?! I'm NOTHING like you just said you asshole!  I AM a tomboy, I WILL own this school, that ALPHA Isn't MY Alpha so I don't have to obey him!, I don't prance, I walk. I do what I want when I want because, baby. I was born this way!"

He was starring at me In a mixture of shock, and awe. Not quite sure what the awe was.. In fact, It was a little weird, okay maybe a lot.

"Close your ugly mouth before you swallow a bug" I snorted and the got up and left. No way was I staying another minute at this damn stupid school!