Please Don't Go

Sky's POV

After sitting and thinking about it for a long time I finally decide it's time to tell Sophie what's been on my mind.  She will understand won't she? I think to myself.  Just then I hear the door open followed by Sophie's soft voice.
"Sky, I'm home."  She says.  I take a deep breath and walk out to the porch.
"Hello love" I say trying to force a smile on my face.  Sophie knows me better then I know myself though so she knew something was wrong. 

Sophie's POV

Sky is acting different tonight he is normally happy when I come home but tonight he is different, he almost seems sad.  "Sky is everything all right?" I ask.  He reaches out and grabs my hand and holds it tight.  Now I know something is wrong he only does that when he is nervous or scared.
"Sky, what's the matter?" I ask closing the door as I walk inside.   Almost immediately Sky bursts into tears. 
"Sophie, I-I can't do this." He says.  My heart starts pounding.  What does he mean he can't do this, is he not happy being with me anymore, am I not enough for him?
"Can't do what Sky?" I reply trying to not start crying myself.
"I can't pretend anymore Sophie, I am not happy here anymore!" Sky says.  I knew it he is going to leave me, the love of my life is going to leave me. 
"Why aren't you happy Sky?" I ask as I sit down on the couch.
"Sophie, I have been offered a job in New York." Sky whispers.
"What, no, y-you can't...you can't leave me...not..now"
"Sophie it's only for a month then I will be back" Sky smiles.  My heart is now racing I love Sky so much he is my everything, I am nothing without him.
"FINE THEN GO!" I yell with tears now streaming down my face as I run up to my room and slam the door.  Just like that my life is falling apart, I thought the bond that Sky and I shared was special...I guess not.

Sky's POV

That did not go as well as I planned. I should have explained to Sophie that the only reason I was going to take this job is to earn enough money to support us...and if we have a child I want to have enough money to get everything the baby needs.  I want to have a family with Sophie.  I hurt her, I know I did, I love Sophie and I would do anything for her, for us. 

I walk up to the bedroom and open the door.  I see Sophie sitting on the bed with tears running down her face. 
"Hey" I say softly as I walk in and sit on the bed beside her.  She doesn't say anything, she just smiles.  "Sophie my boat leaves in a hour."

Sophie's POV

His what leaves in an hour? He booked a boat without telling me! He was planning on just walking out on me, leaving me? 
"YOU BOOKED A BOAT SKY? WITHOUT EVEN TELLING ME? YOU WERE PLANNING ON WALKING OUT ON ME? HOW COULD YOU? I LOVE YOU, YOU MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?" I yell.
"Sophie I do love you, more than anything in this world." He answers.
"REALLY? WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME THEN?" I yell back.
"Sophie just trust me." He says as he walks out. "I promise I will be back, I love you Sophie." He yells as he walks down the stairs.  I hear the front door open..and close. I run to my bedroom window and see Sky standing on the docks. I don't know what to do so I just cry as hard as I can, I just let the tears stream down my face. A few minutes later I see a boat pull up and within seconds it drives away with Sky onboard.  Just like that he left me. I cry and cry for what seems like hours. "Please don't go." I whisper.

Authors note:  I hope you guys liked this first chapter I have so many ideas for this story! I can't wait to release more chapters! Make sure to leave your comments in the comment section! Xx