Chapter 7: Uninvited Guests 2

-Megatron, trying to get into his head, told him: Optimus, You are weak hiding between the humans. You refuse to kill them and take the planet for yourself...well I will.

-Optimus: This planet is not yours for the taking. You always were a naive and greedy creature.

     Prime crouched while Megatron's axe was swung over his head. The brave autobot tackled Megatron and shook the trees around them. After being tackled, Megatron hit the axe on his foe's arm, and then took a punch on the hip. Megtron let go of the axe and fought Optimus with his bare robotic hands. Optimus was suddenly pumbled to the ground, and Megatron was out of sight in a flash. The humans surrounded Optimus and they didn't let him get up, for their were rockets and guns pointed at him.

-Optimus: Wait...wait. I mean you no harm. Please listen.

-Ralph Garold, Special Ops commander, took control of the situation:

Well, Well ! What do we have here, a talking robot. Who controls you, or is is there anyone in their?!

     Garold found himself gazing upon a mechanic human which possesses an enormous amount of power. Who could have such advanced technology?!

-Optimus: I am neither robot, nor am I from this world.

-Ralph spoke in a loud voice: An alien!...huhnn.How do you speak our language?!

-Optimus: We can program oursleves to understand and speak any foreign language. Let me go and I will cooperate. I can explain evrything to you humans. Just listen if you may.Tell your men to lower their weapons.

     As much as he is amazed by the situation, he was obligied to take extreme precautions before further interrogation. He is not an easy going man.

-Ralph denied: I am afraid I can't do that, and if there are more of you out there...we will catch you machines, whatever you guys are?!!!  Freeze him soldier!

     The humans started freezing Prime while he helplessly stood their conditioning himself not to harm any human. After all, this is their planet, and it's not their fight to be dealing with it.

      The moment bumblebee reached Zack's house Starscream visciously landed next to the porch and broke the ground beneath him.

-Zack ran into the house: Bumblebee...I have to get my mom...she's in the house.

-Bee transformed: You really want me to kick your butt agian Starscream.

-Starscream: Megatron is unhappy, and he will rule. So just surrender yourself and give me the matrix you stupid autobot.

     Bee is now positioned on the sidewalk and Star is infront of the porch.Without thinking, Bee jumped, grabbed him, and they both came crashing down on the house's kitchen where Zack's Mom was cooking dinner. Zack ran towards the wreckage and shouted her name. Blurr arrived at the scene and happened to notice Zack carrying his mother's body to the back yard.

  ************************

     My apologies for keeping you guys hanging. It has been a full few weeks for me and I didnt quite get time to sit and write carefully.

                           Thank you