Chapter 3: Encountered

Bumblebee had been snooping at Zack lately and he saw the argument through the glass windows of the restaurant.Bumblebee scanned Zack's car which was in the parking lot, and he  transformed into it(a 1979 VW Beetle).Bumblebee disguised himself as Zack's car, and Zack's car was parked farther than Bumblebee... so Zack left the restaurant and headed towards Bumblebee thinking it was his Beetle car:

-Zack: I dont remember parking my car here?

     Zack examined the car while yauning in public: Yup, there's the dent I have beside the rear lights.

     He entered the drivers seat, slammed the door shut and went all bezerk because of what happened during dinner: Why does this always happen to me?! You are an idiot Zack...a total idiot.You just have to screw it up...right? There isn't one dinner that I don't know how to ruin! Maybe it's my stupid car; I am gonna dump it in the river and get a freakin new one!! I have some money in the bank(not much).

     Bee turned on the radio with a song to calm him down:

Take it eeeaaasy

-Zack:Who turned on the radio? What the heck is wrong with this car!

     Serf switched the radio off and drove home.When he reached his location, he found his rude neighbor's car parked in his space,so he had to park in the next street. Zack was walking back home when he remembered that he didnt lock the door.He returned to the car but he didn't find it there.

-Zack:My car...where is my car?Someone stole my car.

     He rushed home, and as he entered the house he notices his mother rocking the lazy boy:

     -Zack:Mom...someone stole my car... call the police!

-Mother: Dont make rash decisions son...the theif may wake up and notice that what he did was wrong.Then he will return the car back.

-Zack: You always see the good in people, but people are not always kind and gentle.They can be mean and deceiving !

-Mother: It's because everyone is born innocent.And when a good man is hurt, that man will hurt others.Don't be that man.Never hold a grudge and never have revenge in your heart.

-Zack said carelessly:Ok mom...okaaay.

-Mother:No...You listen to me! I will not be in your life forever and you need to act maturely in this world.Do you understand me?!

-Zack: I understand mother,You always know what to say; I love you for that.And if I dont get my car by tomorrow I will call it in, but I wont press charges. I just really need my car now and it's been a long day.Goodnight, I'm going to sleep.

-Mother:Alright,Goodnight son...I love you.

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     The autobots decided to meet 20 miles away from Zack's house and Bee just arrived:

-Optimus:How is the search Bumblebee, any news.

-Bee:No news, the kid had a rough day and I couldn't reach the house.I'll investigate tomorrow.

-Ratchet: Ok Bee, but dont waste our time with the humans, we need the matrix as soon as possible;it can help us with the fight against the decepticons.

-Bee: I know that Ratchet.How about you go and get it while I sit on my butt screwing parts together.

-Ratchet: What I do needs patience and intellegence.

-Bee: Oh, so now I'm stupid...hunn.

-Optimus shouted and interrupted the argument for the sake of the meeting: Both of you....stop it!! We have to focus on the meeting.

-Cliffjumper put his right hand on Bee' s shoulder and shook it :Yeah guys.Lets concentrate,.and we all know your bad ass Bee.

-Optimus spoke while Blurr quickly transformed after he arrived to the meeting: Blurr has some important news he wants to share with us.

-Blurr: Well, when I was swiftly driving through the city I happened to notice Starscream flying over me and landing on top of a tower.I think he is after the matrix, or what else would he be doing on Earth.

-Optimus: If Starscream is now here, then Megatron must be close. Bumblebee, you have to keep Zack Serf safe and find out where he is holding the matrix.

-Bee confidently said while looking at Ratchet: I Got this Optimus.Don't worry.

    *********************

Any comments about the story would really help me make it better.If you noticed this chapter is shorter than the previous ones and the others will be like this,if not; a bit longer.