He's here....

*Ava’s POV*

Why is HE here?!

He left 9 years ago and we’ve never seen him again…until now. He…he’s my first Step-Father. Paul’s Father. Abusive, drugo and a criminal. Are things he is, never actually caring about us. Never home, always drinking, always having drugs. Even giving some to Paul and I, and being young and not knowing what is was…we took it.                                

“What are YOU doing here?!” Paul shouted, starting to shake again. I stood in front of mum and grabbed Pauls hand as he want to lunge at ‘Dad’ “I’ve been watching….wait, for you guys.” He said, I looked into his eyes and they were Blood red “Paul…h-his eyes.” I stuttered. “AW is the little puppy scared?” ‘Dad’ teased in a baby voice. A powerful growl came from behind us. The pack had all phased and in a ‘V’ formation, A massive pure black wolf standing at the front. Paul moved away and phased, standing behind the black wolf and next to a dark brown wolf. ‘Ava phase’ my wolf, Sarah, said. I phased into my wolf and stood next to the pure black wolf. ‘Sam?’ Sarah ask, the wolf nodded keeping his eyes on ‘dad’. I looked at ‘dad’ seeing him staring at me. Sam growled and started walking towards him.

I let out a wolfy chuck when I saw ‘Dad’ having fear in his eyes. The pack, including myself, moved in sync. Right paw, Left paw, Right paw, Left paw.

Mum let out a blood curdling scream as ‘Dad’ pulled out a hand gun, aiming for me. Sams wolf stood in front of me and I turned my head facing the pack seeing a large red wolf standing in front of a medium sandy wolf. ‘Hi Luna’ the sandy wolf said giving their best wolf grin. I nodded in response, ‘I’m Seth’ they said again, I nodded again and turned back to Sam. ‘Sam stop’ Sarah said, I moved my mussel tapping just behind his ear, which flicked back pressing hard against his massive head. ‘Sam please, get out of the – ‘ ‘Not! Your my mate, I will not let you get hurt’ Sam interrupted and let out a huge roar. Sending the birds into the sky from the tree tops. ‘Sam, I have a plan just get out of the way’ I licked his ear reassuring him I would be ok.

He only slightly moved out of the way. Just enough for me to sick my head out from behind him. I stared at ‘Dad’, who still held the gun but it was aimed at mum. I looked at Paul’s wolf form and let out a growl. ‘Paul’ I whispered. If I told you I wasn’t scared I would be ling. I’m shit scared. I left to save my mother and brother, but when I came back, and it may have only been for a few hours, I put both their lives at risk. ‘Luna’ Paul’s deep voice said back ‘Let your instances come out boys and Leah, don’t hold back’ I said in a powerful voice ‘That’s so hot Babe’ Sam said smirking ‘Sam this is not the time to get turned on’ I glared at him “AW would you look at that Mia, our kids don’t care about your safety… They’re too busy fighting, like always” ‘Dad’ said grabbing mum and holding her head to the side having her neck opened for his bite.

A sweet smell of leach’s came from behind ‘Dad’. The Cullen’s. A small pixie girl came up next to ‘Dad’ “C’mon Felix.” She smiled seductively, Felix’s face caved and he looked at her with pure lust in his eyes. He dropped mum and followed her.

One of the male leach’s, with bronze hair and golden eyes, had a look of torture on his snow white face. I used one of my powers and looked inside Felix’s mind.

I wouldn’t have been in there for a minute and I was repelled. Sexual images, between Him and the small vampire girl, and if it was with anyone else, I would have been turned on. Especially if it was with Sam.