Sam Uley Imprinting

what happens when Sam imprints on a visitor at La Push High??? And what if the girl is an MMA fighter???

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INTRODUCING AVA!!!

Yeah that me on the side -----> somewhere. Anyways I'm Ava Kelly. I live in Australia. I'm an World Champion MMA Fighter. I'm 19. I love to Fight with man, girls are just to easy to beat. I have one tattoo on my right hip it's a group of flowers due to my mother loving them she died last year. I got my MMA From my dad. I just got a call from La Push High... I have no Idea how they got my number. anyways I'm going to La Push  High to teach the students how to fight after heps of parents were asking the school to have self defence class's due to the number of killing in a city close by...Well I need to get going I'm about to land.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*AVA'S POV*

when the plane landed I was flooded by fans. With my bodyguards help I got to the front of the airport and into a taxi. Once the taxi driver put my suitcases in the boot he jumped into the front, turned around smiling "now...where to Ms Kelly?" he asked with an American accent "La Push High please." I said smiling back "Sure thing Ms." With that he turned back around and started driving. When I looked outside I was not surprised...Trees, trees and oh wait MORE TREES. Now I'm happy I live in Queensland. When I finally arrived outside the VERY SMALL school. I turned around to find no taxi. Chucking I turned back around and started walking towards when looks like the front entry "HEADS!" A what sounds like a boy shouted, without even looking I know that the ball was coming towards me, quickly catching the ball with one hand before it hit my face, I turned to see a boy probably fifteen and was shorter then my 6"6 frame "Sorry about that my friend throw that...Oh nice catch." he said in awe at the last part "Not problem." I said throw softly the ball at him. "SETH!!" someone shouted behind the boy, as he turned around I followed his gaze to see a man that looked about 20 "Sam." 'Seth' said under is breath 'Sam' walked up to us "Sorry about him...If he creped you out." "No it's fine...I have sixteen older brothers and nine younger ones." I said looking at this 'Sam' man. Short Black hair, probably 6"8, tan skin, then I took in his cloths Long sleeved black shirt that had the sleeves pulled back to his elbows, Blue Jeans, and light brown work boots. "Really." Someone said from behind 'Sam' "Yeah I can name them if you want." "Sure" someone else said "Ok... these Jack, Jason, they're my twins. UMM, William, Cooper, Jasper, Ashton, Ethan, Mason, Sam, Kai, James, Jacob, Harry, Alex, Noah, Hunter all my older brothers then there's Leo, Ryan, Liam, Jackson, Taylor, Nate, Chris, Josh and the baby Tom." I said out of breath.

"When you say My twins, do you mean your twin sons-" I cut one of them off "HOW OLD DO YOU THINK I AM??" I shouted get angry " 23." a different one said smirking... wait he looks so familiar... wait now that I think of it they all do "I'M ONLY 19 YOU MOTHAFUCKER PAUL!!!" I shouted raising my arm to punch him in the face but a hand grabbed my arm, I quickly turned around to look 'Sam' in his gorgeous brown eyes... after a few minters he asked "How do you know his name?"  

"..."  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cliffhanger?!?!?!

I'm Back *Puts on Slim Shady*

I'm Not going to finish My bestfriends my...MATE?!?! I have no idea were that will go but if you liked that one please message me with an idea and I will try to work with it cuz I have assignments due soon...sooooooooo yeah

Bye *Crazy-wave*