Quote 3. "Good Friends will come out no matter even on rainy days."

Konnichiwa (bows). A nice little relief for the time being. (bows) Enjoy-des. (bows).

---

I hate him. I love him. I hate him. I love him. Oh! Goumenasai! I was uh... (throws flower away). Anyways, I tried to forget about all the shit going on between Finn and me but it just kept playing in my head. All that BAKA replied was, Oh. I mean.. WHAT?!!!?

Argh.. sorry. It's just that I hate it when someone acts as if you're feelings don't mean shizz to them. (Sighs) Goumen...

---

I threw my bag pack on to my shoulders and sauntered to school with a piece of toast in my mouth. It swayed left to right as I took my time to get to school for the opening ceremony. I couldn't believe that school had come back so soon just when I got rejected by a guy that I've loved for more than three years.

Anyways, as I arrived to school I saw the boy that annoyed me the most at the entrance. He had waited for me at the entrance with a huge smile smudged on his face. I sighed in sorrow and he sprinted toward me with a worried look on.

"Lia!! What's wrong with you? Are you hurting somewhere?" He asked as he examined me everywhere. I pushed Riju away as I walked inside the school building. Thought like a dog, he followed after me with his imaginary tail wagging.

I swore, when I first met Riju, I thought he was a dog.. not a human. We first met in kindergarten where he had been beaten up by these first graders and of course.. I had to save his ass before they done anything serious to Riju.

I remembered that day like it was yesterday.. but that would have to be saved for another day to be told. Anyways, I took my seat in front of Riju and he seated behind me, as he pouted with his cheeks puffed out. I sighed and took my books outta my desk while he passed a note over my shoulder.

On the top of that note it wrote in sharpie READ NOW!!, and I just tossed it aside for a bit. His jaw dropped when I hadn't opened it right away and he stood up in the middle of class.

He shouted out behind me, "LIA NO... BAKKKKKA!!!!!!!!!!!!" And he dashed out of the classroom like a dog after a bone. I laughed nervously as sensei glared at me with flames sparked up in her eyes. They called her, Uni Sensei.. because she really was an Uni.

"Sashima-san, would you kindly like to share what the hell just happened, huh??" Uni sensei hissed at me with her eyes nailed on to me. I felt like a trapped prey whenever Uni sensei looked at me because she was like the predator, ready to bite you anytime.

I nodded obediently and explained to her about my "actions" toward baka Riju.

--

I trudged along the right side of the hallway, as my kouhais (underclass men) walk past me with smiles on their faces. I had thought, these kids got it easy. In a couple of years, they'll end up looking like their senpais. *snicker* Hahah.. just like me.

"OI!! Sashi-chi~ Long time no see!!" Ame squealed cutely as I quietly walked past her. She stared at me with confusion and curiosity.

"Neh, Sashi-chi? Did Finn.. Uh-- I mean, Ari-kun, get into a fight with you?" Ame bugged me with her little cute face all up in my wrinkled face.

I didn't reply, but once we arrived to the cafeteria, Ame dashed toward her other friends at a table. Of course, Finn knew her.. Finn, Ame, and I were childhood friends, but that all changed after an incident that had scarred Ame alot, but..

Anyways, Riju was mad at me and didn't sit by me, but by Kon and Shima. (Aka. Idiot Duo). I shrugged and walked out to the court yard with my melon buns in my bag, where a certain someone waited for me.