Chapter10| the fight

So today Grayson is coming over to hang out y/bff/n went to hang out with some friends you didn't want to go because you weren't in the mood.

*ding dong*
You go answer the door to see your handsome boyfriend you guys come inside and hang out for while then you go to the bathroom. Grayson was on Instagram and he scrolls by a picture of you and someone Grayson doesn't know.

*once you got out the bathroom*
"Babe, who is this?" He asks you " who?" You ask " this guy everyone has, I've seen so many people post this same picture, who the heck is this?" He asks sounding pissed "Babe i don't know I've never seen him before" you tell " you sure cuz everyone social media says otherwise" he replies. "So do you not believe me?" You ask giving a little attitude " I MEAN ALL THESE PICS OF YOU AND THIS GUY WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FOR ME TO THINK?" He starts to yell sounding really aggravated. "OH WELL I DONT KNOW MAYBE, OH LET ME IGNORE THIS BECAUSE I TRUST MY GIRLFRIEND" you snap. " Last week I asked you if you wanted to hang out you said no because you weren't feeling good" he says " yeah cuz I wasn't, dummy" you say aggravated " we're you  really not feeling good or were you hanging out with dude?" He asks " Are you seriously asking me this question?" You asks "yeah I am, now answer it were you no feeling good or hanging out with him?" He asks again " First of all I don't understand why this is argument, like I don't understand why you don't or CANT TRUST ME. A RELATIONSHIP IS SUPPOSE TO BE WITH TRUST AND YOUR OVER LIKE IF YOU DONT TRUST ME AND REALLY DINT UNDERSTAND WHY. " you snap. " WERE YOU WITH HIM OR NOT Y/N?" He snaps back" you know what you don't even need to answer I'm over it I don't know y I'm still even here arguing about this right now" he says " yeah me either" you say sassy with an attitude. " you know what" he asks " WHAT" you snap still pissed "I'm out of here" he says walking towards the door " OK LEAVE,BYE" you both just stare at each other "Grayson, LEAVE"