Prologue

"I love her, Please let us be alone." I said with my pleading voice.

I can see the craziness in his face. He is not in love, he is obsessed.

"I can't, Because you know the answer right? I love her so much, infact more than you." He said while laugh at my condition.

I can't stand properly infront of him now. But I will not give up, I will not give up on her, On us.

"She is in love with me and I love her. That's love. Not the one you have for her. The force is totally visible in your love" I said with vemon in my voice.

He laughed and suddenly stopped.

"She loved you because of the good boy image, Don't worry soon she will love me too. But buddy you will not there to watch" He said with laugh.

" I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU TOUCH HER, Keep that clearly in your mind. She is mine, And we will not gonna deal with your crazy pathetic obsession with her " I said and saw his laugh turns into anger.

" SHE IS MINE NOT YOURS " He said and I laughed.

"Buddy you are already married with someone else, Go and love her, your wife will probably wait for you and you are wasting your time here by hurting me" I said with a friendly gesture while he put his knife deeper in my leg.

"I don't care, I can burn the world for her now. keep it in your mind IF I CAN'T HAVE HER, NOBODY CAN." He said and left from there.

" I Can't let him touch her "

That's the only thing in my mind right now.

●●●

It's the first chapter now. Hope you will like it. Share and like to support.

xoxo❤