sweet and sexy with a dash of savage.

Start from the beginning

"Picture this," she says, curling up on the plush beige sofa in her pink-accented living room. "You wake up every day with a magnifying glass over you. Someone always is looking for something - somebody, somewhere is speaking your name every five seconds of the day, whether it's positive or negative. Like my friend Michael [ Jackson ] says, You want our blood but you don't want our pain.'"

"I've had a couple of boyfriends, you can count them on one hand. My mother raised me to respect my body and not let any and everybody in my temple. She told me that the way to a man's heart is not by opening your legs. You let him get to know you first. All that stuff has stayed with me, and it has worked for me, because it has allowed me to know that this is mine!" she says, pointing her slender index fingers inward for emphasis. "It is better to preserve yourself because nobody likes anything that's old and worn out." She laughs exuberantly.

To the media she declares: "You don't live with me every day! So how can you say that this is what I am or what I do?"

But there is somethings that the media catches ahold of. For her 21st birthday, Stormi let the cameras all in as she threw a big bash at New Jersey's biggest club 40/40. Among all the guest where huge, movie stars, singers, rappers, producers, dancers. You name it, it was definitely the party of the year. As Stormi sits quietly, I notice a rather large diamond ring, (7.5 karats) dominating her hand. And indeed it's the engagement ring that'd she was preserved with just a few weeks ago.

Stormi flashes a broad, girlish smile and casually extends her hand. The baguette diamonds sparkle in the sunlight. "Isn't it beautiful?" she asks. "I literally cried my eyes out after he proposed."

Stormi says she was introduced to her fiancé, one and only DeVante Swing from talented R&B group, Jodeci, back in 1990. She showcases a very lovely relationship that they have even adding a comment for the critics. "If I thought I wasn't ready, I would've said no and kept it pushing. I love him and I'm ready. I've found my soulmate."

We talk briefly about her relationship with DeVante, but she reminds me that she likes to keep her love life private. "It's the only thing that I can keep to myself. I understand that it's a big deal. But I just don't want it to overcome the music. This is not a gimmick, this is real life." Once she gets that off her chest, we move over towards her success in music. Music has been good to Ms. Evans.

"𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓, 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐆𝐄. 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄 ."

As executive producer of the album, Stormi took a wider role in its production, co-writing a majority of the songs, choosing which ones to produce and sharing ideas on the mixing and mastering of tracks

As executive producer of the album, Stormi took a wider role in its production, co-writing a majority of the songs, choosing which ones to produce and sharing ideas on the mixing and mastering of tracks. Most of the lyrical content of the album was set to depict the sweet, sexy and savage side of Stormi's role as a woman.