Brisk Winter Part 2

He turn around and gives me an evil eye that is totally cute. Then returns to the door. He sprays each hinge and I say 'CLOSE'. He sprays all the hinges again and after a bit I say 'OPEN'. The door swings up and I step forward and just at that second the door breaks. It falls on me crushing my leg and I hear Keith scream, 'NO!' I close my eyes and conjure up all my strength. I must heal my leg first and my head that is throbbing. I breathe out and the bone in my leg straitens and pops back into it's other half.

Then the wound heals over and blood trickles out for a minute then stops. I focus on easing my headache with ice that I'm conjuring spiritually. A chill creeps over my head and I'm instantly overwhelmed by the metal that I imagine shifting my weight under it. I move about a foot so I keep thinking about getting free while Keith looks for a crowbar. Real smart what's a crowbar going to do? How did I know he was getting a crowbar?

He must have mumbled it to himself. I shift my weight and realize I can see the light of the sun so I turn onto my side and move my legs outward. I grab the edge of the metal and imagine peeling it back like I might do to an orange. Then not a moment later am I peeling back metal with ease. I sneak out and crawl about three feet away and start breathing heavy. Keith rushes over to my side attempting to help me up but I refuse. I'm so emotionally drained right now I can't move.

"Jilliana, Jilliana, are you all right?" Keith asks. How does he know my name? Still in a crouched position I shift my weight left and collapse to my side and move into the fetal position. Keith caresses my face with his hand and murmurs it will be all right. I know it will be! I'm just exhausted and I can't move or even speak. I manage to speak in a horse voice.

"Ye-Yeah, I-I'm, All right!" I choke. I manage to smile and he smiles back. I'm surprised my mom didn't hear all the noise I just made. "Do you still want to help or do you think I'm possessed?" He looked at me perplexed then laughed a sweet innocent boyish laugh. I frowned. Is he seriously laughing at me? What gives him the right to laugh? This is so not fair. Why did this all of a sudden start happening to me?

"I do not think your 'possessed,' and I'd still like to help, if you can manage to get through it in one piece!" He laughs again, I punch his arm playfully and he rubs the spot with his hand and complains, "That hurt!"

You... Well I do need help as you can see, how about helping me up?" He laughs, encircles my waist and lifts me upward. My legs aren't totally working yet so as he pulls me up I lean against him for support. Putting my hands on his muscular chest. My fingers reflexively knead his Pecs. He blushes and reaches up for my hands that are still groping his chest. I smile at him as he placed his hands over mine. He takes my hands in his and puts one of my arms around his broad shoulders and strides to the front door of my house.

He opens it the second we reach it, without hesitation, he walks me over to the couch, sets me down and sits beside me. I take a few deep breaths and lean back on the couch. I sit forward on the couch after a few minutes and turn to face him. "Keith, would you go into the kitchen and get me a drink of water, glasses are in the right cupboard above the sink, Please?" I smile at him as he nods. Ho gets up kisses my forehead and stalks out of the room.

I close my eyes and imagine his warm full lips on mine moving softly against my mouth and his tongue finding mine and twisting around it. A moment later the door bell rings and I start to get up but Keith is back and is forcing a glass of water into my hand and telling me to stay. He approaches the door, glances through the glass peephole in the wood and smiles.

"Jilliana did you call the paramedics?" He whispers, as I get up to join him. I approach him and lace my fingers in his and to my utter relief he smiles at me.

No, Is that who's at the door?" I whisper back. He just nods and opens the door. A taller man and woman clad in white shirts and navy blue pants with black boots. The woman has blond hair past her shoulders and the man has short black hair.