School Suprise

Lisa has set her alarm at 5:40 because she wants everything to be perfect.
Meschien does she meet Jack again?
Lisa goes to school on that bike and she keeps looking around her to see Jack.
She likes Meschien, but she wants to be good friends first, best friends?
She locked her bike at the bike rack, she was really shocked at Jack next to her and shouts BAAA !!
Jack said: Heyy lies how are you?
Lisa: okay with you?
Jack: is going too ... can you show me the school, it will be my first day of school and I do not know anyone.
Lisa: shure come along then we go and see which safe you have my safe number is 64 on the 3rd floor.
Lisa and Jack walk to the counter, Jack gets his School pass and his safe key.
What turns out Jack's safe is next to Lisa's number 65.
Lisa and Jack also appear to be in the same class so in class they are together, talking to each other and are always together.
Lisa said: will we chill after school?
Jack: okay!
Lisa: are you on a bike?
Jack: nope ... but I can cycle and then you go behind
Lisa: o..umhh okay?
Lisa and Jack their school day was over so they went to Lisa's house.
Lisa said: do not expect much because we live. Not long here and there is still a lot of junk.
Jack came in and could not believe his eyes it was beautiful.
Everything was white and silver, Jack said: omg what with your junk it is really super nice!
Lisa: No, I was talking about my room ...
Jack: show me then that is definitely worse.
Lisa and Jack walk into the kitchen picking up some snacks and walking up the stairs.
Lisa opened the door and Jack's face was amazed ..
It was full of posters of singers and singers, Jack said: I have exactly the same obsession!
Jack: but Lisa can you sing?
Lisa: yes, why
Jack: do you want to sing something?
Lisa: okay, but then you too!
Jack: yes is good!

Lisa

I heard your siren's callIt was beautifulI am drowning
But, please do not save me
I'm in too deep
Can not touch the bottom with my feet
Do not know what you did to me
I can not breathe but I'm living
I'm in too deepCan't touch the bottom with my feetDon't know what you did meI can not breathe but I'm living

Jack: omg! That was so good!
Lisa: thnx
Lisa: okay now you!

Jack

You got a bad reputation in my neighberhood you drive me mad with temtation Cuz it taste so good

Jack: OKEE! Enough.
Lisa: omg .... LOVE IT <3
Jack: thanks
Jack and Lisa were hungry so they went to the pizzeria where they met.
They ate the pizza and Jack went home Lisa was up at 1:00 am at night because she was talking to Jack all the time and telling things about herself and stuff.
Then they said to each other and went to sleep Lisa could only dream about Jack ONLY BUT !!
Meschien they'll come out;)