angst ! Fitz

"whats the worst pain you've felt.. stubbing your toe? bumping your arm on the side of a table? mine isn't in comparison to that. its much worse"

"(Y/N) ?" Someones voice echoed through your ears, you looked up slowly. It was Jay "emnn.. Jay?" You looked at him, he gave a worried sigh "I was knocking on your door for so long.." You quickly sat up, getting out of bed looking at your now open hotel door "I had to ask the people at the front desk for a extra.." he mumbled before sighing again "I thought something happened, but anyway.. you missed the party" You groaned, suddenly remembering why you went to sleep so early, the boys had invited you to a party held at Cam's, you refused not wanting to intensify your feelings for him. You knew deep down that he might have feelings as well, but you kept it bottled up.. and it was killing you.

"(yyyyy/nnnnn)?" Jay called out waving his hand in front of your face, you shook your head then closed the hotel door looking at him "I have.. a secret i have to tell you.." He seemed confused, but nodded and sat on the bed ready to listen. You sighed and walked to him, joining him on the bed "I... i like.." you choked up, but jay put his hand on your thigh to calm you down. You gave him a soft smile and took a deep breath. "I like cam" Jay didn't seem at all surprised, but he gave a soft chuckle "Thats obvious, dear." You felt your cheeks warm up, wondering who else knew "Look if you want help.." he started up, you looked at him wanting any advice you can get. "I say, just go tell him. I see the way he looks at you too ya know? There might be something there.. plus it might just get your sad ass off the bed" He joked, patting your back then getting off your bed, giving you one last wave before leaving and heading to his own room.

You sat there, more confused as ever. If you tell him, he might like you. If he doesn't.. You shook your head, trying to get the bad thoughts out 'Theres no harm in trying.' You thought as you grabbed your phone, dialling cams number in. "Hello?" His cute accent hit you like a truck, you took a deep breath "cam.. could you come over..? I have to talk to you.. like now" You could hear him softly sigh "Be right over." He stated before ending the call. Then you started to freak out.

'Did i bother him?' 'Is he mad?' 'Why didn't he hesitate like he always does?'

You rubbed both if your arms, getting goosebumps. 'You're overthinking..' Just then you could hear knocking at the door, excitedly your ran over and opened it. It wasn't cam, it was Eric "(Y/N)!" He shouted, a scared tone in his voice. Your eyes widened in surprise to his scream "Y..Yes?" You hesitated. Eric's eyes teared up for a moment, which was really unusual. "Come with me." Without a word he just grabbed your hand and led you out of your room, closing the door behind you. Frantically running to his car and fumbling with the keys.

'whats going on..' you thought

An hour or so later, you were in the hospital, sitting in the waiting room tapping your foot on the ground as Eric and Jay spoke to the doctors, you felt yourself starting to throw up so you bolted to the bathroom, letting your dinner spew into the toilet. You wiped your face with paper towel and wobbled back to the boys. "We can go see him now.." Jay started, wrapping his arm around you leading you to a hospital room. You ran in after getting your strength back, swinging the sheet open to see what was behind it.

there he was, staring at you with a confused and tired look on his face.

"cam.." you started, tears welling up. He coughed, smiling besides what happened "Hey.. (Y/N).." You crumbled, seeing this happen, seeing him.. hurt it killed you.
"man.. cars go fast h..huh?" He coughed again, trying to joke. Jay tried to hold back the tears, but he took Eric outside into the hall. You heard the faint sobs as you sat in the chair beside him, gripping his hand tightly. "Y... You're supposed to check both ways.. cam.." You said in between sobs, he looked sad. "Hey.. don't cry." He started and gently ran his fingers through your hair. "I just wanted to get to you.. as fast as i could.." You looked at him, starting to regret trying to confess. "C...Cam.." you started and he shook his head, knowing what you were going to say "It's not your fault.." He slowly got quieter, the beeping of his heart rate slowing as well. You shook your head not believing it before screaming for help. Cam held your cheek and turned your head to his. "hey (y/n).. i love you.." he smiled, you held his cold hand and nodded before swallowing your tears "I love you too.. cam" then, the beeping stopped.. and there he was, with a smile on his face, in eternal peace.

"so if you think your pain is worse..

try losing the one you love."

(ahhh !! Sorry for making the first story angst uwu i hope you liked it and theres gonna be more parts on the way)