Intro

This doesn't necessarily have anything to do with my ships, though some of my OTPs will be featured. It's mostly trolls that I think will have amusing interactions. Comment and vote please. (The cover art isn't mine) ((I write random pieces of chapters at different times, please bear with me))

        "0k s0 h0w are we g0ing t0 d0 this?" Aradia called out to the group. Twelve trolls ceased their chatter and settled down to listen.

        "Wwe should go from lowwest blood to highest," Eridan suggested. He didn't seem thrilled about the idea of playing.

        "Why the fuck would you assume I would be ok with going first you piece of salt-encrusted shit?" Karkat mouthed off at the high-blooded troll.

        "Buoys stop t)(at, L-ETS ALL JUST G-ET ALONG," Feferi said enthusiastically.

        "Why Don't We Go In Age Order?" Kanaya suggested.

        "I refuse to take orders from a low blood," Equius said stoically, arms crossed in front of him.

        "Equius! That was furry rude! Apawlogize right away," Nepeta jumped on the larger troll's back, tugging at his earlobe as she reprimanded him.

        "uh, h-hey guys," Tavros stuttered, "w-why don't don't we, uh, just g-go in a circle?"

        "Soooooooo are we gonna listen to the cripple?" Vriska said mockingly, hands placed on her hips in a superior manner.

        "I Think That It Is A Perfectly Reasonable Idea," Kanaya returned, glaring at the blue-blooded troll.

        "TH3N 1T'S S3TTL3D," Terezi announced, "W3'LL JUST GO 1N 4 C1RCL3."

        The trolls all scrambled about to sit next to their friends and decide what order they wanted to be in. The room was spacious enough to fit all 13 of you comfortably, with three couches, two armchairs, and a love seat arranged in a U shape.

        You had all gathered in Vriska's hive for a friendly get together, and the party game of choice was Seven Minutes in Heaven. You had never really played before, but apparently they all enjoyed it very much and insisted. Nepeta especially was enthusiastic, something about updating her shipping wall....

        You sat on one of the couches on the right side of the room from the door. Directly across from you on the first couch were Nepeta, and Equius with Tavros and Kanaya on the floor at the end. Next to them and in the corner were Sollux and Aradia on the love seat, then Eridan occupied one of the armchairs while Feferi claimed the second. Leaning against the wall behind the two sea dwellers were Terezi and Vriska. Thankfully the former Scourge Sisters were being civil with each other. Next to those four but against the adjacent wall was you and Karkat. The final couch was completely taken over by an unconscious Gamzee.

        Since the highblood was asleep, the group decided to start over at the other side of the room. Nepeta was also the closest to the closet, which was situated directly to the left of the couch she and Equius occupied.

        The excited midblood donated her hat, and everyone put in an object. You saw some interesting things go into the mix, including more than one pair of glasses and pieces of jewelry. You relinquished your own ruby tear drop earring to the pile. You saw Karkat hesitate to your left before slipping off his watch and adding it to the mix. Nepeta's hat was stretchy enough to fit all the items, thankfully.

        Whose turn was it again?