t e n.

I was on my way to pick up that girl from the store to go to Calum's apartment. She just told me her name was Jamey over text. I got to her address in less than ten minutes. I knocked on the door and she opened it shortly after. She was wearing some weird shirt that had hand prints on her boobs and- seriously- high waisted shorts.

"Can you change?" I asked, not caring how I sounded. She can not wear those. Absolutely positively not.

"Um, okay, I don't see a problem with it but I guess." She started walking away to change. She soon came out again wearing normal shorts, that were way to short, and a weird looking t-shirt. I just dismissed it and we got in my car and drove to Calum's. She rested her hand on my thigh and it wasn't something I particularly enjoy. I thought of Nirvana the whole way there. Like, what was she doing? Or who could she be with? Shit, I'm getting obsessed. I thought about how Nirvana's ass looked in those shorts compared to Jamey's. Nirvana had the ass that you would want to actually touch but Jamey looked like if I touched it, it would feel like my couch. But Nirvana the way her shorts fit her makes me never want to see another girl wearing them, maybe that's why I made Jamey take them off. If I ever told Nirvana to take them off it would be for completely different purposes. I thought of her sweet voice and realized she's American. I wonder from what part of America she's from and if everyone there talks like that. America sounds interesting to visit sometime.

We arrived to his house soon. Everyone was there having fun with the girls talking in one corner, boys in the other. But Jamie was by my side the whole fucking time. She just clung to my side.

"Do you want me to take you home now?" I asked her because I really wanted to take her home and I would just come back.

"Yeah, okay." She smiled at me. The car ride was silent the whole time. We really had nothing to talk about because I had no desire to even want to see her again. Honestly, I don't get why guys would want her.

" Here we are." I said pulling over.

"Can you walk me up?"

" No, sorry, I'm really tired." I lied. She leaned in for a kiss but I rejected her by leaving it at a hug. But still she kissed me. I guess I kissed her back alittle then it resulted in her shoving her tongue down my throat and trying to grab my dick. I pulled away.

"Okay goodnight." I said looking down trying not to make eye contact with the overly sexual girl. She slammed the car door obviously annoyed. I started the engine and started to drive back to my friends.