K.O.D.

Andi's P.O.V

I walked into my dressing room ,yes I have my on dressing room, and changed in to an outfit that I'm not really comfortable in but whatever pays the bills right. I sprayed on my perfume and put my hair in a high pointy tail cause they don't pay attention to my hair if you catch my drift. I'm one of the top dancers in K.O.D. so I have my solo first. I walked on the stage and the lights were of the Ciara 'Body Party' started playing. Then the lights came on slowly and I started doing my routine. Then that's when the money started coming if the they like the dance they throw big bucks my way. Then the song went off I collected my money and left. I counted that shit by myself can't trust these bitches. It added up to be $10,000 I did good today. Then boss told me to get ready for room 69. I didn't like room 69 first off its called 69 second that's where the real rich people are I know y'all like y u complaining, but they get to touch you and I don't like it but its my job.

J-Roc P.O.V

My boys and I walked into

K.O.D and I saw this beautiful girl on the pole and I guess it was a solo or some like that but I didn't know I was staring until my man Ace said ' Damn J-ROC just ask for room 69 nigga ova hea drooling and shit' making the rest of them laugh.

J-Roc - shut up nigga but that ass fire doe. I might just have to go to room 69

Owner- Did you say you wanted her in 69? She is one of the best she'll never go in there.

J-Roc- *hands him $5,000* If I see her you'll get the rest chump. I'll be in room 69

Ace- She betta be in the nigga or its yo ass.