Surprises And Laughs

Anne's POV

It was her, the girl who pulled my hair and said terrible things at me.

Flashback Begins

"There's our stupid little redhead."

Flashback Over

My breathing stopped. I started to sweat and I immediately turned and looked at Gilbert. He froze and hesitantly made eye contact with me.

"Cat got your tongues?" she asked sarcastically.

I can't believe she found us.

Violet is here...

"What are you doing here, Violet?" asked Gilbert.

"I'm visiting you, of course." answered Violet.

"I don't remember any of us inviting you here." continued Cole.

"Oh, look is our little g-"

"ENOUGH." yelled Brian.

"Oh. Who is this cutie?" asked Violet as she walked towards Brian and gave him a smile as she put a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm someone way out of your league." said Brian as he pushed her hand away in disgust.

Gilbert lightly chuckled to himself.

"Gil can we talk?" asked Violet, with a smile.

Gilbert looked at me and I quickly nodded. If something didn't go her way. She would punish me.

He nodded and they stepped outside.

I saw Cole swiftly following them and I pulled him back.

"Don't even think about it."

"Come on..."

"No."

"We both know you'll change your mind so do you want to go now or spend a few more minutes of me convincing you that this is a good plan?"

"You won't win this time."

"She is stealing him from you..." Cole knew what he was saying. He knew that I was terrified of losing him. He remembers that I almost did once because of her.

Also, he did have a point. Since, she did try to steal him before, who says that she won't try again? She was always sweet to him but as soon as he was gone she bullied me by pushing me or hitting me or saying mean things to me.

"Fine..."

"See? Was that so hard?" asked Cole.

"You should have tea with Mrs Lynde one day."

"Why?"

"Because you both breath drama."

Cole shrugged and nodded in agreement.

We walked outside and hid behind a bush, Brian appeared out of nowhere and stood next to behind us. I swear they were perfect for one another.

"I know you like me too. So, why wouldn't we make our relationship official?" said Violet and I immediately turned my attention back to them.