Dr. Who Teen Wolf Addition

Start from the beginning

         “Thanks Scotty.” I gave Derek's shoulder a squeeze before pulling a chair over and holding Derek's hand. I hope we can fix this. I quickly change in the bathroom into a pair of light blue ripped jeans and a purple long sleeve v neck. Then put my head on the table and held onto Derek's hand. I lightly kissed his hand.

        "We'll fix this. I promise."

                = 

        I woke up feeling a little stiff. I looked over at Deaton who was checking Derek's pulse. My body someone how managed to be moved away from Derek.

         “How is he?” I ask while combing my fingers through my hair.

            “His heart rate is alarmingly high.” My stomach drops to the ground. Please let him just be having a nightmare.

         That's all it takes for me to jump out of the chair and go over to them. I hold Derek's hand and put my other on his arm making small circles with my thumb.

         “He's a lot warmer now.” I mutter.

        “Emily, I'm gonna try something. I want you to keep holding his hand, if that's okay.” I nod my head. I grip his hand tightly.

         Deaton grabbed a blade and made a cut in Derek's arm going down to his wrist. As soon as the knife moved the skin stitched itself back together My eyes got wide.

        “That healed insanely fast.”

        “Unusually fast.” Deaton agrees.

        “What does it mean?”

        He sighed. “I'm not sure. Let's try something else. Grab me a five milliliter syringe top shelf.” I nodded and went to exactly where I knew we kept the syringes. I do work here after all. I hear heavy breathing behind me.

        I turn around and see Derek get off the table standing up his claws out and his eyes glowing.

                 “Derek?” I ask about to step forward when Deaton holds his arm out to stop me.

        “Wait.” Deaton says.

         He looks scared.  I hold up my hands in surrender.

        “Derek it's Emily, you're safe, it's okay.” I say in a soothing tone. I start to step forward.

         “Derek. Can you hear me? Derek?” Deaton asks.

        Deaton moves us both back. Derek covers his ears and growls.

        “Derek it's Emily.” I say louder, I start to move toward him again.

         He lashes out and hits Deaton making him fall to the floor his other arm shoving me to the ground barely missing me with his claws. I rush over to Deaton looking up where Derek was just standing, He was gone and he didn't recognize either of us.

        I called Scott no answer. I texted Stiles no answer. I texted Lydia no answer. I texted Kira. Nothing. I almost through my phone into the phone. I thought of anyone else I could call. I texted Mr. Yukimura. I'm not even know why I had the man's number but it was an emergency.

Tell Scott to call Emily

-Emily

        I bandaged up Deaton, I've been getting better at it. Scott and Stiles came running in and we quickly started to explain what happened.