Missed

Lincoln's Perspective
As we were all still in the hospital, Clarke is on the ground crying. She had lost the only person who gets her.

"Hey, hey. It'll be okay." I tell her. I stoke her hair to try and calm her down.

"I did-didnt get to say goodbye." She cured silently.

"Hey let's go home. We will figure things out there." I told her. I wasn't crying because I couldn't break down in front of her. She's the last family member I got.

"Sure." She said. She stood up and almost fell. I caught her and helped her to the car.

On the way back, I drove. The car was silent other than Clarke silently sobbing. Then I heard Clarke break the slince.

"May we meet again." Clarke said in a whisper voice. Then she started crying silently.

"Clarke were almost home. Then you can go do something if you want." I told her. I knew how this must feel. It hurts really bad.

She's the only family member I got. We started to arrive in the driveway. I pulled up to the house and parked the car. Clarke was the first on in the house she walked up to her room stright away. That left me with me and the rest of the gang in the living room.

"Is she gonna be okay?" Raven asked. She looked at all of us. Then I decided to speak up.

I sigh. "Well, I really hope she so." I told her. Raven was the 3rd closest friend to Raven.

Clarke didn't really tell us a lot of things. She normally kept a lot of things to herself. She only told one person our dad. He's the closest person to Clarke.

"I'm gonna go check on Clarke. Make yourself at home." I tell them. I walk to the kitchen to get her food. She hasn't eaten all day. It's been hours since we were at the hospital.

I walk up to her room with some food. I knock on the door. "Clarke? Can I come in." I didn't hear her respond. I did hear crying though. I went in the door and then closed it. She locked it, but I used the extra keys. I sit on her bed handing her the food.

She nodded her head no. "You have to eat. I know this is really hard for you, but you got to power through it. In the end life will be okay." I told her. Now I had to take charge. I really didn't know how.

"I'm not hungry to eat. I don't want to do anything other than sitting in my room and crying." She told me. She had dark bags under her eyes. She also had very puffy eyes.

"Okay. I'll be back soon to give you more food." I put the plate down on her bed took the keys locked her door again. I just stood on the other side of the door. She's fallen apart already. I thought.

I walked down stairs slowly. I went into the living room. I saw the others get up instantly.

"How is she?" "Will she be okay?" I heard people ask. I looked down at my feet.

"Well, she doesn't want to come out of her room for a while. I gave her food, but I don't think she's gonna eat it." I told them looking at my feet.

Clarke is my sister and I want to help her as much as I can, but I don't want to be rude. I love my sister more than anything in the world. She my only family member left.

"How are you holding up?" I heard Octavia ask. Nobody knew we were dating. I have to tell Clarke and she has to tell Bellamy when the times right. But that's not right now.

"Well, I really can't break down right now. Clarke needs me and I just want to be there for her. She's gone through hell throughout her life. When we were at other schools, kids would pick on her or start punching or hitting her. Also with my mom doing that to her, I just want to break down but I know I can't." I tell them. I feel tears fill in my eyes. Not right now. I thought to myself.

I go sit on the couch. Then the others come and sit by me. I almost start to cry. I wipe the tears away though. Octavia came and hugged me. The others looked at us confused.

"It's okay to cry. You lost two people who really matter to you." I heard Raven tell me. I didn't always like her, but she was really helpful at times.

"I cant. Not right now. Clarke's the last person in my family that's left. I can't lose her too." I tell them pulling away from the hug.

"I'm gonna go and look around in my parents room. Anyone wanna join?" I asked them. There must be something they are both hiding from us.

"Sure." I heard most of them say.

When we were in the room. I walked over to my dad's side of the room and looked around. Everyone else looked somewhere else. I opened up his nightstand and took out the family photo. I opened the casing and found a note. It was addressed to Clarke.

"Guys." I say. They all run over to where I was standing. The hand writing was my dad's that I could tell I only seen Clarke's name.

"What is that?" Murphy asked. I looked around.

"Do I read it?" I asked. Really not knowing what to do.

"Yes. You have to see what's in it so Clarke doesn't see anything she don't want to see right now." I heard Jasper say. I say on the bed and the others did too.

"Okay." I tell them in a very shaky voice. I open the envelope. There were many things in there. I took out a picture part. The only one I recognized was my dad.

"What is that?" I heard Monty ask. I look at him with a confused look.

"It looks like a family photo." Harper told us. I instantly looked at her.

"Let's see." Octavia told us.

I get the letter out and I planned on reading it out loud.

"Dear Clarke,
I love you so much. I want you to know how sorry I am. I knew you were getting beat by your mom. I went up to your room every night and saw your stomach. Your shirt was up to your belly button. I could see all the scares and bruises. I knew Lincoln was at Bellamys. I really didn't go on a business trip. I had an affair with your mom and I actually accidentally had a kid with her. Her name is Kendal. Your mom's best friend. Your step-sisters name is Ally. She's very nice. If your reading this, it means I died due to something. By 2015 she will be 15. You were born 3 years before her. I'm sorry you had to find out when I was dead. If you look around the house at our favorite spots and more in my room, you will find more letters.
~Love Dad" I read. We need Clarke.