Intro

When Bella's parents divorced and her mother took her away I knew the real reasons. I just didn't say them to my great niece, it was my job to take care of her, protect her from the bad things. But when her mother brought home the new boyfriend I knew I couldn't stay anymore so I ran away to live with my uncle's Damon and Stefan. A few decades ago my mother met the Salvatore brothers and I knew they were from my fathers family line so to me they were family. Over the centuries I got into things music dance and working out. I spent my time with Bella's horrid mother perfecting those thing. Just like Damon I got into drinking as well. Only when I'm annoyed stressed or need to throw something. Like my mother I mostly drink from blood bags. My great niece Bella and great nephew Charlie are the last ones left in my line and there fore know what I am. They accept me for it and they also have met and accept the others as well. While I'm away Bella keeps me updated and keeps the information away from her mother and her stupid boyfriend. But now my darling niece and adopted sister needs me. she has decided to go back to Forks not because she wants to... no a reason much worse. Her darling mother beat her just like she tried to do to me. That is the true reason my niece Isabella Swan left Arizona. And the reason I'm going back to Forks.

________________________________
Note since Dakota didn't have any sisters she sees Bella as one and since she is going to school with Bella they are posing as cousins but will refer to each other as sisters.