Alya the Mama

LOL what is this?

-+-
Mini short:

Narrator: YO ARIANNA WHERE WERE YOU?

Author: Sleeping. Wasn't Zyra writing for me.

Narrator: She didn't show up.

Author: ...

Narrator: You owe 5 chapters today

Author: WTH DO YOU MEAN 5?

Narrator: shut up and start writing you have some requests to do.

Author: I hate you Louis.

Narrator: Love you too.

-+-+-+-+--+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Marinette slumped in her bed not feeling like getting up. "I just wanna SLEEEEEPPPPPP". Alya facepalmed at the girl, she took a full of her...sprite... (You saw that coming XD) Then dove in the young heroines closet. She threw a white shirt and Marinette's usual pink jeans at Marinette. "Hurry Marinette were gonna be late to the park!" Marinette groaned"What's so important about the park!" Alya groaned, then took some tennis shoes and threw them at Marinette.

"OW" Marinette yelped rubbing her butt. "Oops" Alya laughed and took another gulp of her Sprite. (I totally don't have a problem.) Marinette put everything on and walked out her room. "Marinette.." Alya called back. "MY HAIR!" Marinette ran back upstairs and sat on her chaise. Alya took to rubber bands, and put Marinette's hair into pigtails."Thanks Momma Alya!" Marinette giggled "Whatever girl." Alya laughed along as they walked out the bakery.

They arrived at the park soon after. "Hey Nini hey Adrien." Alya waved, Marinette did the same. Nino ran up to Alya "ADRIEN SMACKED ME IN MY HEAD!" Alya smacked nino in his head."I ain't yo Mama."

Marinette Screamed"CUE THE MUSIC."

Then Marinette and Alya started dancing" I AINT GON' BE COOKING ALL DAY, I AIN'T YO MAMA, I AINT GON' DO YOUR LAUNDRY! I AINT YO MAMA ,BOY I AINT YO MAMA, I AINT YO MAMA, WHEN YOU GON' GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER I AINT YO MAMA! NO I AINT YO MAMA, NO I AINT YO MAMA!, NO"

the end~

Bonus:

"BUT YOU ARE MY MOM" nino jr called out. Alya looked down "Huh?, Oh sorry Jr." She picked up Nino and they all laughed.