"Ace of spades"

Magsimula sa umpisa

Designed to be my trade mark card.........and.........My son Ace. I put my book back into my pocket. And walk away since the rain stopped. I walk until I found a place. "Dust till dawn" I say out loud. Not a bad name for a store. I say and I was in front of the window when I guy came flying out. I duck and dodged the body. I look up and see a girl with a giant scythe fighting a whole bunch of goons. I decide to help out I draw my gun and take aim. And a golden fire consumes  my gun and shoots three bullets leaving the enemy's to disintegrate.

 And a golden fire consumes  my gun and shoots three bullets leaving the enemy's to disintegrate

I put my gun back in it's holster before they noticed. The guy with the hat looked at us but still couldn't see my face. "Well red...cloak I would love to fight you but I have to go....so I'll leave you a parting gift."he said he aimed his cane and a cross hair appeared. And shoots at me and the girl in red. I push  the girl out of the way and jumped hi in the air. And like magic I jumped agin while in mid air. I look at the girl and see she's getting up. I look to see the guy with the hat climbing a ladder. I run after him and double jump on top of the building. He looked over to see me and the girl in red. How did she get up here so fast. "Persistence well this I will stay to make sure this is are final goodbye"he said taking out a vial of dust I think. He throws it at us and aims to shoot it.
The girl looked away while I looked at it with nothing to fear. Because I have nothing to fear.
As I gets close I quickly draw my gun and another burst of flame flush out of the gun hitting the vial disintegrating it. At the same time a woman with blonde hair. Tried to put a barrier to protect us. But stop seeing as there was no threat. The guy with a hat jumped into a bullhead to escape. The blonde and red girl started shooting at it. . I could help but I was distracted by the blonde woman. I think I've seen her in my past. "Glynda" I whisper. After they get I away I sit on the edge of the building looking over the small town. I get a tap on my shoulder. I look behind me to see the blonde woman. And the girl in red in a bubble.
"You two are coming with me"she says I just nod. And follow them.
Timeskip
I sit at a table with my hood still on. With the girl in red right beside me.she looks at me. "Hi I'm Ruby" she says trying to break the silence. "Call me cayde" I say not looking at her. She could hear my slightly robotic voice but she didn't care about it. "Nice to meet you" she says I chuckle "same here kid......you know you have to ease up on the moves your making me look bad."I say she giggles. Until Glynda came in.
"I hope you know what you did was completely
Dangerous.......if it was up to me I would have you sent home with a pat on the back"she says making the girl look up with happiness. I new better then that. "And a cuff on the wrist" she says slamming the Bdsm tool down. "But someone wants to meet you both" she said and walked out. A man wearing green and black cane back in. "Ruby rose you have.....silver eyes"he said "this is some good skill we're did you learn them." He said. "Signal academy" she said "they showed you how to use the most deadly weapon." He said "Well one teacher in particular" she said the guy put a thing of cookies on the table. She started eating them like no tomorrow. "I've only seen a dust old crow use a scythe that well"he said "that's my uncle" she said with a mouth full of cookies. A image pops into my head of two people twins

 A image pops into my head of two people twins

Qrow.....Raven they are my brother and sister.
"Do you know who I am" he asked "your ozpin headmaster of beacon academy" she said "would you like to join" he asked "more then anything."she said. "Welcome to beacon academy.....you can leave now"he said the girl rushed out of here with excitement. I chuckle. He looks at me. "And you I don't know but your skill is amazing."he said "what is your name"he asked "call me cayde" I said "can you remove your hood." He asked "no" I said "why not" he asked "personally reasons." I said
"Ok then mr cayde would you like to join my school"he asked I could use this to reunite with qrow. "Yes but on some conditions I get to have my weapons on me at all times and I get to wear what ever I want no uniforms" I said "I agree to your conditions" he said I got up and walked out of the building.
Timeskip
I found a motel I could sleep in for the night.
I walk into the bathroom and sigh. I look up at the mirror and see my face I bring my cloak back just so I can look at it better. Metal and robotic.

"When I find you qrow I need to know what happened to me

"When I find you qrow I need to know what happened to me. And my family." I said out loud and went to the bed to sleep the day away