Review 1: A Secret Service

A Secret Service

Written by joymoment 
The first thought you have when you read this book is that IT IS NOT a cliche. When you first start reading this you could be genuinely surprised at the fact that when Carter sees Donovan she isn't immediately swooned by his looks. Instead she questions him and Link. This book isn't filed with romance right at the beginning and honestly it doesn't even appear until the end of the book. The fact that even though there wasn't romance it still keeps pulling you in shows that this book is written with a lot of effort and time. Compared to most books I read this is the complete opposite of it but it is still one of the best books I have ever read on Wattpad. The author  made even the simplest days that Carter,Link , and Donovan has entertaining. It also shows that it isn't always opposites attract. Donovan and Carter read people like they are books but still are able to have semi-normal lives. This book also shows the importance on caring for your family and how if they come home with one scratch or in Carter's case a gunshot wound that it will impact them greatly. This book isn't about the romance of two people it is about loyalty to the people you care about. To Donovan it is protecting Link. They aren't related but he would protect him no matter the costs. Even if it is his job I do have reason to believe it isn't just that. Carter cares so much for her father that the wrong type of silence worries her. This book shows loyalty and why it is important. Overall this is truly a great book and if you need something new to read I would recommend this book in a heartbeat.