Review 5: For Her Honor

For Her Honor

By: The_Queen_97 

For Her honor is about a girl with an extremely rich father. She has all that she can ask for money, guys, friends, and parties you cannot imagine. Her life seems perfect up until she almost gets kidnapped on her way home from a club. This one experience can send her life spiraling. Afterwords she finds out that all her life her father has had a team of people working for him to protect his daughter. Thing is she didn't even know about it so when she learns that her best friend of all time is one of her body guards or when the one of the other body guards is just plain rude. Well she falls for him of course. Throughout the whole first half of this book you can either gauge that Harmony completely hates Marco or is she protecting herself. When you read this book you find a new definition of family. Family would be those who stuck by you when things were bad or when they were there and they didn't have to be. You also learn that there is a very thin line between love and hate. Harmony is always on the edge of one side or another going from hating to loving but reading this shows that is just how things are done. Marco has been training his whole life to protect Harmony. Now the only question you will be asking yourself almost this whole book is he protecting her because he has too or because he wants too? While reading this you will find yourself switching between the two answers and I guess that is just what keeps you reading.