"Why are you here? This is vampire territory." The male vampire hissed.

"We're just passing through on a tour." Priscilla said, as she cowered down.

"Well why don't you stay a little, we were just looking for a snack." The one female vampire said.

I looked over to Nick and Dove, they shot me a look back. I mouthed to them "transform?" They both nodded.

"What do we have here?" The other female said, she walked up to a young guy and she ran her fingers down his neck. "We have some attractive meat here, I could always just save you." She said.

"That's it! Back off!" Michaela said, as she stood out front of the crowd, as she shot us a look that said, "lets go".

"Why? What are you going to do about it!" They hissed.

"LETS GO ENCHANTIX!"

The three of us took flight, and looked down at the vampires.

"Oh, so we had some under cover fairies." The male said.

"Yep, now let us go, or we will show you what we can really do." Michaela said.

"Well then, fight your way out." The two females hissed.

"Fine! HARMONIC ATTACK!" I said, as I shot a ray towards them.

They dodged and jumped up high, knocking me out of the sky onto the ground.

"Michaela, keep the group away and safe, we will deal with them!" Dove said, as she flew down to get me.

"You vampires don't want to mess with us." I said.

"Why is that?" They asked.

"We have a secret weapon against you!" Dove said to them.

I looked up at her with a look of questioning.

"That's right. Lets see what you have." They sneered as they all stood in confidence.

Nick stood forward, he started to glow and let off light. I had never seen him glow like that before. His wings were lit in a golden aura that surrounded him.

"SUPERNOVA!" He shouted, as the aura shone brightly letting off extreme heat and light. The sun shone brightly, make rays of light shoot through the tree openings. The vampires jumped and hissed.

"What's the big idea. Fairies can't do that." The female hissed.

"Well the fairy of light can." Nick said, as he raised his hands and advanced forward. A ray of light energy expanded throughout the forest, we could feel the waves emitting from him as he advanced forward.

"SHIMMERING STARDUST!" He said, as the light from his hands and sun that shone down on him was transformed into a ray of light that he shot at the vampires. Their hands and legs began to turn to sand and dust.

"What's happening! What have you done to us!" They cried.

"Vampires, meet sunlight!" Nick said.

"It burns!" They all cried.

Dove helped me up, the vampires completely disappeared into dust. We went over to Nick, who had slightly dimmed now.

"That was amazing! That felt intense." I said.

"It was, I can't believe that." He replied.

"Thank you, lets get out of here." Priscilla said, as she rushed us out with the group back to the school ground.

Once we got back to the school and the group left, miss F and the others were waiting for us in the courtyard. The four of us walked towards her and she came to address us.