Chapter 3

Alexis's P.O.V

~the next day~

I was looking forward to today, I was meeting up with the music producer. Matt and I are going for that whole couple band thing, Mr. McQueen thought it would be a good image for us.

Later on, after breakfast, Matt and I headed out to the office in downtown Magix City. It was a large building, very fancy and sleek. Mr. McQueen came out to greet us. He was a some what tall man, with long blonde hair slicked back. He was wearing a suit, but the shirt was unbuttoned and so was his jacket.

"Hello, would you two be interested in going down the street to the music cafe?" He asked.

"Sure." Matt answered.

We walked down the street to the cafe, it was remodelled. After it was destroyed Nick and Dove redesigned the whole place for them, it was really nice of them to do that. The sign was new, it was a large music note that read Musical Cafe, in neon.

The three of us walked in and sat down, the waitress brought us menus and water glasses and scurried back into the kitchen.

"So, how are you guys?" Mr. McQueen asked us.

"Good, really excited about this meeting." I replied.

"Good, good. I have a really great gig for you guys. If you want it of course?" He asked, pulling out a piece of paper from his jacket pocket, and sliding it to us across the table.

I opened it and examined it over, showing Matt the details.

"They need an act for the princess's coronation in Melody. The magical kingdom of Music." He explained.

"That's amazing. I've never been to Melody before. It sounds great,

I think we'd love to do it!" I said, looking over to Matt.

"Excellent, I'll call them right now as a matter of fact. Excuse me." Mr. McQueen said, getting up and using his phone.

We waited patiently, the waitress appeared back and asked us if we wanted anything. I got an iced tea and Matt got a coke. Mr. McQueen was talking to whoever, I couldn't help but think what he was saying. I overheard him as he ended the phone call, hopefully on a positive note. He waltzed back over to the table and sat down with a stern look on his face, he looked us both in the eyes and replied.

"You've got yourself a show."

"Yes! Thank you so much!" Matt said, as we got up and he picked me up and swung me around in his arms.

"You've earned it, you two have some real talent. The gig is in a week, next Saturday. You have been asked to go there a week early, for a tour. You can bring your friends with you and you will leave tomorrow." He replied.

"I guess we'd better go and start packing." I said.

"Yes, I will see you both tomorrow at 9 at the airport in Magix City." He informed us, shaking our hands as we rushed out to go.

~ a bit later ~

We walked into the quad area between our rooms and noticed an open door, and some flicking lights coming from the room. I assumed it was the tv going. I entered in the room and noticed everyone all passed out, a movie was going. This was Michaela's room, so it was like a pink throw up.

I looked around, Michaela was in her bed, of course in her onesie, I never understood that. Josh was passed out beside her, still fully dressed, hair was crazily spread though. Nick and Dove were nestled into each other, of course in their pyjamas, on Michaela's pink couch. I flicked the tv off, Matt and I went back to my room and crawled into bed. I couldn't wait to tell them about the good news.