Meeting Each Other For the First Time

Jughead's POV

Flashback

It all started when we didn't know each other at all. I was walking home from school one day. I passed by a house while I was walking than I looked up at the window and saw a girl with blond hair she's in her room.

I smiled to myself and walked home to the trailer park. I was planning to ask for the girl's name at school tomorrow. I fell asleep around 9 pm. When I woke up it was the next day.

I got dressed and went to school. When I saw her I went up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around.

"What's your name?" I asked trying not to be rude.

"I'm Betty and you are?" She asked.

"I'm Jughead." I said.

"Nice to meet you Jughead." She said.

"Wanna hang out sometime?" I asked.

"Sure, I'd love to." She said.

We went to our first class together. We had the same class and I couldn't stop starring at her. During school I couldn't get Betty out of my head. She's so pretty and cute. I couldn't really focus.

"Jughead Jones!" The teacher scold at me.

"Yes?" I asked while looking up at the teacher.

"Pay attention! Repeat what I just said a second ago." The teacher said.

"Uh." I said confused.

"Exactly my point. So pay attention Mr. Jones." The teacher said.

I nodded my head. Betty looked at me and giggled. I look back at her. I got lost in her eyes. The teacher was still scolding at me. I think the teacher hates me right now. All because I'm starring at Betty.

The bell rang. We packed all of our books and left the classroom. We walked out of the class together. We went to our next class which we have together. I think I'm going to be one happy person.

"Jug?" Betty asked.

"Ya Bets?" I asked.

"I've been thinking about us, and when were older Juggie." Betty said.

"Ya Bets? What about us?" I asked.

"Could we ever become a couple someday?" She asked.

"Someday." I said.

"I've always wondered what love really means and what it feels like. I know we're still kids." She said.

"I've never felt what love is." I said.

"Do you think we'll make a good couple Juggie?" Betty asked.

"Maybe we won't know until were older." I said.

"Maybe Juggie." Betty said.

"Wanna met my dad?" I asked her.

"Sure after school?" She asked.

"Met me in front of the school after last period." I said.

"Ok." She said.

I smiled at her. She smiled back. We are in our third class together and I'm so glad I met her. I mean I have a friend name Archie but he doesn't have the same classes as me. Only lunch me and Archie have together.

During lunch I sat next to Betty. Than Archie came over. Archie knew Betty because there next door neighbors. Me and Archie are like brothers. I think he likes Betty but never showed it. I know I like Betty like a lot.

End of Flashback