Sneeking out Problems

Start from the beginning

Jennie:Hey do you spaghetti?
(Still not facing him)

Taehyung walked near jennie, he is now standing close to her facing her back.

Taehyung:Well....I like everything you do so....(whispers in a low voice)

Jennie felt her ear tickled, her neck hair raised. She can feel his hot breath on her neck his chin resting on her right shoulder, both arms now hugging her waist. She felt hot, she can't deny she like this kind of things.

Taehyung:So.... need some help.

Jennie:N....No....(blush)

Taehyung:Why are wearing revealing tops? From here, I can see how perfect and big those hot buns on your chest you know.

Jennie thought:He is at it again....

Jennie pinch his nose.

Jennie:Don't you be thinking pervy stuff. I will get seriously mad if you sexuallize me Mr.

Taehyung broke off the backhug. His nose hurt from the pinch.

Taehyung:Yah! How could you do this to my nose! What if our son or daughter will have a crook nose, huh!

Jennie ignored taehyung and went  to pick up a tray placed it in the oven, unbothered.

Taehyung:It's not like I haven't seen you naked and played at those two.

Jennie picked up her slipper and throw it to taehyung hitting him at the chest.

Jennie:Stop Kim Taehyung!!

Taehyung gulped and walk away. He knows he really is flustered and mad, I guess he will now stop teasing her.

A few hours passed.
Time: 9:00 pm

Taehyung is now laying in Jennie's bed with Kuma lying beside him.

Taehyung: Jennie!  Are you planning to stay their for another hour?

Jennie:I'm doing my skin care now.
Take a chillpill will you...

Jennie is in the bathroom taking a warm bathe. After the dinner with Jisoo and Lisa, Jisoo needed some alone time while lisa is in her room facetiming Jungkook.

Jennie walked out in her pajamas she saw kuma and taehyung both sleeping on her bed. She knows she took to long since he was doing her haircare routine and facial routine.

Jennie:I should wake him up.

Jennie crawled on her bed and was about to shake taehyung up to wake him up but was instead pulled towards him. Now laying beside him.

Taehyung:Let's sleep together for tonight. I want feel your presence close to me because I will be on tour for a long time.

Taehyung hugged jennie while jennie hugged him back. They feel each others warm bodies, it felt nice they both want it as they now drifted away from sleep.

A loud ringing from a phone can be heard. Both of them woke up in annoyance, whn taehyung realized something.

Jennie:Wait... isnt your flight today?

Taehyung:Damn. Yes....

Taehyung panicked and woke also kuma up. He searches for his socks as jennie answered the phone.

In call

Rm:Hello?

Jennie:Yes... oppa. Taehyung is now going back your dorm.

RM:okay. We are now finalizing our luggage. Tell him to move fast, it's 5am now and we have a flight at 8. I saw his not even done packing.
Bye jennie-a. Gomowo.

Taehyung went for a quick kiss on the lips, grab his phone and walk out the Blackpink dorm in a hurry.

BTS Van
Suga:Taehyung-a... You didn't change clothes? I saw you wear that yesterday with a manager.

RM:Well... he should manage his time nextime. We could be late if he will take a bathe or even change.

Jungkook:This hyung arrived at the dorm only 1 hour to spare and prepare. Good thing we are near  incheon.

Taehyung: I'm sorry you guys.

Result:

HI!💖
I'M NOT SAYING HE IS NOT LOOKING GOOD IN THE PHOTO.😘
IT'S JUST... HE LOOKS GRUBBY BUT IN A NICE WAY.

ITS LIKE A REFERENCE THAT HE MIGHT BE IN A HURRY AND NOT PREPARE HIS OUTFIT BECAUSE...

❤YOU KNOW❤

No hate on Taehyung.😊