“I need to get ready.” Eva sighed, pushing herself off the bed and walking toward her closet to get the dress. Mitchell didn’t move from his spot as she removed it from the dress bag and Eva turned around, raising her eyebrows with a silent question. The boy groaned quietly, getting to his feet and heading for the door. He gave Eva one last glance before stepping out and closing the door quietly behind him.

Mumbling about how she would need him to zip up the dress for her Eva began to change, carefully pulling the dress on. It felt slightly smaller and Eva frowned; she had gained a little bit of weight. Shaking her head Eva reached back and zipped up the dress as best she could, trying to get it all the way zipped up. But when she didn’t succeed Eva peaked out of her room, seeing Reagan dash by.

“Reagan! Zip me up!” Eva called after the girl and she turned on her heel. Reagan gave her a once over before smiling, forcing Eva to turn around and zipping up her dress. Eva gave her a grateful smile before ducking back into her room to prepare her hair and makeup. She wanted to look her best for the coronation just to show Adam what he would be missing by mating with someone that wasn’t his. He probably wouldn’t be too happy with her idea but that was the point, to make him jealous.

After fixing her hair so it hung in soft curls around her shoulders Eva moved on to her makeup, only applying mascara and a little bit of eyeliner and eye shadow. She had never been a huge fan of makeup but she did like how it made her features more prominent. Countless times people had told her she would look better with makeup on and countless times Eva had decided otherwise. She wasn’t trying to look better for others, instead she was trying to stay as hidden from others eyes as possible. Eva didn’t like people staring at her and she would much rather keep her “beauty” hidden from the world rather than show it off.

There was a knock on the door and Mitchell stepped in, already dressed in his black suit. He was having trouble tying his tie and Eva shook her head, getting to her feet and approaching him. He sighed, dropping his hand to the side and allowing Eva to tie it for him, giving her a thankful nod once she finished. Eva smoothed the black tie and straightened it for him, trying not to let her eyes linger on his broad chest. She would give anything to rip the suit off of him and just admire his sculpted body. Calm yourself, young one. Focus on something other than seeing him half naked. Eva’s wolf chided and Eva blushed.

“Did you even try to fix your hair?” Eva questioned, trying to change the subject. Mitchell shrugged, running his fingers through his shaggy hair. Eva grabbed his hand, dragging him over to the chair in front of the mirror. She opened one of the drawers, grabbing a bottle of hair gel. She poured some on her hands before rubbing it together, attacking Mitchell’s hair. He tried batting Eva away but she gripped his head tightly, forcing him to look in the mirror before continuing.

Eva began sweeping Mitchell’s hair to the side, trying to give him a look that made him more attractive than he already was. Eva forced him to turn around and look at her, brushing his soft hair to the right of his face. A few strands of hair were falling in Mitchell’s eyes and Eva quickly gelled it back to the right, giving his hair style a slightly messy look. Mitchell had stopped squirming and was silently watching Eva work his hair the way she wanted it.