To Louis: You wouldn't call me farmer like Niall does if I wore them? :(

From Louis: Sexy farmer, yeah. Tell Niall only I can call you names. What are you doing love?

To Louis: In the library with philo homework. The teacher's the one that hates bees, remember I told you he was crazy?

Louis didn't reply to that text and, okay, this time Harry was actually mad. Why would he start a conversation if he didn't have time to keep it going?

He decided to turn off his phone because he knew if Louis texted him again, he wasn't going to resist replying to him.

He didn't care if it made Louis upset. He was upset first.

Harry huffed and resumed his reading. Picking up from where he left.

But Louis was everything that was occupying his mind.

Whenever Harry couldn't answer a text he, at least, wrote him a quick 'Can't talk right now. Love you'.

Couldn't Louis do the same? Well, clearly not. It really made Harry feel like he wasn't worth five seconds of his time.

Harry closed his eyes and took a deep breath, trying to relax.

Maybe he was overreacting. But he couldn't help feeling sad.

Accepting the fact that he wasn't going to be able to concentrate again, he closed the book and started putting away his stuff.

Maybe Niall or Zayn would find a way to cheer him up a bit. He started walking towards the exit.

Before he walked out, he went to the counter and returned a book he had borrowed.

"Thank you," the lady behind the counter offered a smile when she received Harry's book.

Harry smiled weakly and then turned around.

But when he did, he bumped into another body.

"Oops," Harry pronounced.

"Hi," Louis softly replied, holding Harry in place.

When Harry realized it was Louis' voice he heard, Louis' arms he felt, and Louis' blue eyes he stared into, he hugged him, putting his arms around Louis neck and clinging to him.

Harry was breathless.

"What are you doing here?" Harry finally asked, looking straight into his eyes, fearing that, if he looked away, Louis would vanish.

"I wa..." Louis started to say, but was shut by Harry kissing his lips.

Louis chuckled into the kiss and returned the needy kiss of his boyfriend.

"Oh my God, you're here," Harry said cupping Louis face, studying his features as if he was making sure he wasn't imagining things.

"I think we should go outside," Louis laughed.

Harry looked around and saw many people, including the lady behind the counter, staring.

"Okay, yeah," he agreed.

Louis chuckled and gave Harry a last short kiss before walking out.

"I can't believe it," Harry beamed, walking next to Louis and swinging their hands back and forth like a young couple.

Louis smiled, squinting his eyes of happiness, and shrugged, "Surprise!!"

"It was the best surprise of all times,"

"You happy?" Louis asked, pretty sure Harry was.

"So happy." Harry laughed, "And to think I was mad at you five minutes ago!"