Chapter 9

Chapter 9

            A few weeks passed by and Hogwarts was now on Summer break. That meant Bellatrix had got to see more of her nephew Draco. Draco seemed really happy that his aunt was having a baby. He even liked the idea of having a cousin.

            Bellatrix had started to show her pregnancy at three months which was August nineteenth. She, Narcissa and Draco were out shopping for Draco' school supplies for Hogwarts. Bellatrix, of course, was wearing a dark hooded cloak so nobody would spot her. Since the duel between Dumbledore and Voldemort everyone had learned that Voldemort was alive once again, not that he was ever dead to begin with. 

            They were just leaving Borgin and Burkes when the Dark Mark that was on the left arm of Bellatrix began to grow warm. Bellatrix topped dead in her tracks and Narcissa and Draco bumped into her.

            “What is it?” Narcissa asked in a hushed voice.

            “The Dark Lord wishes to have our company,” she said as she turned to face her sister and nephew.

            “Now?” Narcissa asked.

            “Yes now,” Bellatrix hissed. “I felt the mark on my arm go warm now come on.” she said as she Disapparated from Diagon Alley and appeared in the drawing room on Malfoy Manor. Narcissa and Draco appeared right beside her.

            “Take a seat,” Voldemort, who was still standing, said. “I have come up with a solution for our little problem.”

            “What are you going to do My Lord?” Fenrir Greyback asked. Fenrir was a large, vicious-looking man with matted grey hair and whiskers. He had pointed teeth and long yellowish nails. Bellatrix didn't even consider him a Death Eater, and to be honest he wasn't officially one.

            “Yes My Lord what are you going to do?” Bellatrix asked as she gave a sadistic laugh. Even though she was now betraying Voldemort she still felt like she was a Death Eater.

            “Everyone knows how I want the death of Albus Dumbledore,” Voldemort said and all the Death Eater's nodded their heads. “Well I have a solution. We will have someone inside of Hogwarts kill Dumbledore?”

            “Who My Lord?” Lucius asked.

            “Lucius,” Voldemort said as he looked at him. “I am doing this because I have no other way and to punish you. But the person who shall kill Dumbledore is Draco Malfoy.” everyone in the room gasped and looked at him. Narcissa quickly grabbed her son into a hug. She couldn't let anything happen to her only son.

            “He will be branded with the Dark Mark and it will be his mission to kill Dumbledore by the end of the year,” Voldemort went on. “If he is unsuccessful and I'm sure he will, Serverus Snape will kill Dumbledore.”

            “My Lord,” Lucius tried to protest.  

            “I do not want to hear it,” Voldemort said as he held up his hand. “I have already made up my mind and I am not changing it.”

            “Of course My Lord,” Lucius said as Bellatrix quickly got to her feet and hurried to the nearest bathroom, slamming the door shut behind her. She had no longer gotten the toilet seat up when she started vomiting into it. She heard the door open but she didn't look up. When she felt the hand on her shoulder, Bellatrix knew it was her sister.

            She stopped a few minutes later and looked at her sister. Narcissa had tears coming from her eyes. Bellatrix got up and hugged her sister tightly. “I can't let him become a Death Eater,” Narcissa whispered. “I just can't.”

            “I have a meeting with Dumbledore later on,” Bellatrix said. “I'm sure he can help you. He's been helping me out a lot. But we must get back to the meeting before we miss anything.” Bellatrix said as she opened the bathroom door. She and Narcissa quickly hurried back to the drawing room and came in just in time to see Draco get branded with the Dark Mark on his left arm. Bellatrix quickly went in the other direction and pulled her sister after her.

            “Cissy its going to be al right,” Bellatrix said as Death Eater's started to come out of the room. “I'm sure it is.” Narcissa didn't say anything for the longest time and when she looked up her eyes were bloodshot red.

            “Dumbledore will kill him,” Narcissa said.

            “No he won't,” Bellatrix said as they started walking to the drawing room to see if Draco was still in their. When they walked in he wasn't in there. They turned around to leave and Draco was right there.

            Narcissa wrapped her arms around Draco and a sob escaped her. “Draco you can't do this, he will kill you,” she said.

            “Mother do you not have faith in me?” Draco asked as he pulled away from her.

            “I didn't say that,” she sobbed harder.

            “Well I can handle this on my own,” Draco said. “The Dark Lord has chosen me for this task and I wont let him down.”

            “Draco you cannot do that,” Bellatrix hissed at him. “Dumbledore is the most powerful wizard alive. The Dark Lord himself is afraid of him. You a mere child, cannot defeat the all great powerful wizard.”

            “I think I can,” Draco argued. “And so does Dad and Uncle Rodolphus. They seemed to be most glad about the Dark Lord decision.”

            “They're what?” Bellatrix yelled. 

            “They said they couldn't be happier with his decision,” Draco said, a little scared of his aunt at the moment.

            “I am going to have to have a word with them,” she snarled.

            “No,” Narcissa said as she pulled herself together “We're going to have to have a talk with them. I can't believe they said that.” she said as her and Bellatrix walked away from the drawing room and into the living room.

            “Lucius, Rodolphus!” Narcissa screamed. “Are you both mad?” she continued to scream as she spotted them on the couch. “Our son and your nephew is sent to kill the most powerful wizard of all time, and you think it is an honour?”

            “Calm down,” Lucius said.

            “Calm down?” Bellatrix snarled. “Draco will be killed my Dumbledore and you want us to calm down?”

            “I do not support his choice one bit,” Lucius said. “But we have no choice. He said if Draco was to fail that he, the Dark Lord, would kill Draco himself if Dumbledore didn't. I d not want my soon doing that!”

            “Then why did you say you were all right with it?” Narcissa screamed as Lucius pulled her into a hug.

            “Cissy come on we have somewhere to be,” Bellatrix said as she pulled her sister away from her husband.

            “Where are you two going?” Lucius and Rodolphus asked simultaneously.

            “Never your mind you!” Bellatrix snapped as she and her sister Disapparated.     

___________________________________________________________________________________

A/N So what did you guys think of this chapter? Please comment and tell me what you though. I like to hear what my readers are thinking. Thanks