Chapter 29

Back to Brown, when Harry told Zayn and Niall everything that had happened, they were so happy Harry thought their faces were going to split from grinning so much.

Niall even tackled Harry onto the floor.

“Why?” Harry grunted without air in his lungs and Niall completely on top of him.

Zayn was laughing his pants off.

“I wanna hug Louis so much but he’s not here so you get double hugs!” Niall yelled, crushing Harry.

Harry laughed.

“C’mon, Styles, bring your laptop so we can Skype!” Zayn impatiently demanded.

“Yes!” Niall got up from the ground and went to get Harry's lap.

“We can’t,” Harry rolled his eyes.

“Why not?” Niall complained, already with the computer in his hands.

“He’s busy. It’s like five in the afternoon there.”

“So?” Niall insisted.

“He’s in military school now. We can only Skype on weekends,”

“Jesus, how do you handle that?” Zayn asked.

“It’s been just two weeks since he got into school, so it hasn’t kicked me in. But we text a lot," Harry shrugged.

“Then let me text him,” Niall whined.

Harry rolled his eyes and handed him his phone.

To Louis: Tomooooooo just heard everything!!! Big up maaan!! So happy for you!!!!!!!- Niall

“You remember he’s not Tomlinson, right?” Zayn asked laughing, when he peered over Niall’s shoulder to read the text.

Niall shrugged, “Whatever. This is so cool!” Niall again jumped over Harry who was now sitting on the couch of their old flat in Brown.

Harry laughed, “You, crazy,”

*

The weeks passed and Harry wasn’t going to lie, it was hard for him to be apart from Louis.

And Louis was the best boyfriend and always cheered Harry up in the little time they spoke, but texting wasn’t satisfactory for neither of them in any scenario.

This day Harry was especially down because Louis hadn’t answered any of his texts. He never took more than three hours to answer them, except for when he was asleep, but Harry knew his sleep hours. Right now it was twelve in the afternoon and Louis hadn’t replied any of Harry’s texts from the night before.

He was sitting the library, alone, in a big table surrounded by books. His plan of keeping his mind away from Louis actually working, since he was submerged into his philosophy homework.

His phone buzzed, startling him.

From Louis: Heyy, babe!!! Had a busy day, sorry :( I miss you too. And don't listen to Niall, if you want to wear hats do it. I bet you wo(...)

His phone buzzed again, getting the second part of the text.

From Louis: (...)uld look really sexy;)  So what are you up to?

Harry really didn’t want to answer him immediately, wanting to give him a taste of his own medicine.

But it was Louis, and Harry missed him so much. Plus, he brought up the subject he had complained about in his latest texts.