The modern Peter Pan

"Y/N come on! It will be fun!" Phil called from the living room as you stay upstairs in your bedroom.

"No, Phil. I'm too old."

Silents.

Phil, who was suddenly at your door staring at you like a completely serial killer, ran at you and tackled you. "Take it back!" Phil looked into your eyes with tears in his own. He pinned your arms to the bed. You shook your head. Phil's eyes felt a tear fall from it.

"Phil, I didn't mean it." You promised. Phil didn't like that word. Old. It was a 'bad word' in the Howell Lester household. Phil climbed off of you.

"You're right. Tag is a child game." Phil agreed. You looked puzzled.

"No, that's not what I meant."

"We're going to dinner tonight." Phil announced to the entire flat. "Wear something nice and not child like." You could hear Dan sighing dramatically like a little girl who didn't get to go to the mall with her punk rocker boyfriend. Woah. Okay, good job with the metaphors. *eye roll*

About an hour later, everyone was showered up, dressed and looked dressed to the 9's.

You choose black heels with a black dress and her your hair curled.

Dan wore a black with a tie while Phil wore a black tux with no tie nor bow tie. It didn't look bad meaning: You let it go.

The two boys hooked their arms with your's as you made her way out the door. Phil stopped when a limo pulled up to the front of the building. "Phil?" You lit up when being the car, you and the other two walked a lot because of Dan not having a car.

Phil walked to his bedroom, shut the door and then you walked after him and sat outside his door. About an hour or two later you come to heart to knock on the door. "Philly?" You knock.

"Yes, Y/N." Phil spoke properly like a banker who talk to another adult. You pushed open the door to find a suited Phil who had his black glasses on and papers in hand.

"What are you doing?" You hold your arms.

"Why I don't know what you mean."

"Phil-"

"Phillip."

"Philly, I don't know what you're doing. You looked-weird."

"I looked like an adult." You laughed as Phil made that comment. You walk over to Phil and fix his tie clearly tied wrong. It was just tied in a knot around Phil's neck. You rolled your eyes because taking the tie off of his neck completely and sitting on the floor.

"Babes, I don't want to go to dinner. I wanna play."

Phil narrowed his eyes before shaking his head. "Y/N, you had the chance to play and you completely passed it up to play. So, no, you are too-" Phil then sighed, clearly about to cry again. 

"Oh, Phily, I will never be too old to play." You promsied as you held Phil in your loving arms after standing up and hugging him close to your embrace. 

You didnt notice it, but Phil smiled and lightly tapped your arm before wiggling out of your embrace and bolting towards Dan's room. "Tag! You're it!"