Chapter Thirtynine

Start from the beginning

"I meant take him to the park, help him with his homework, teach him how to ride a bike or how to actually pee standing up like a real boy, that day when I first came back here we were arguing in this very kitchen, Riker walked down with Greg, that day we went grocery shopping for a BBQ and Greg sat there and said can Riker be my new Daddy. A man he hadn't even known 73 hours, a man he only knew existed from photos and watching him on YouTube, when Greg met everyone he didn't look at them he walked up to Riker and wouldn't take his eyes off of him. Riker is Greg's bestfriend and it hurts because you tried taking away my bestfriend and my husband but more importantly you tried taking my sons bestfriend, he looks up to Riker and I'm sorry if I hurt you and this whole thing between you and Riker it has to stop because so many people need Riker, if you're going to stand there and make out you still care about me and all that bullshit then you will be the bigger person and leave him alone, this shit was funny when we were teenagers, now there's kids involved-"

"Mommy look what Daddy got me." Gabriella said running in showing me her ears, I gasped and picked her up "Hey I thought you and the girls were taking the day off." Riker said stopping as he looked at Liam.

"She asked if we wanted to come bake some things for tonight and we never actually have plans so we thought why not, you guys have fun ?" I asked as Riker pulled out a small hockey stick "Gabe's first stick, we got a shit ton of hockey stuff, like goals and everything and me and Greg got roller blades so we don't always have to go to rink, we were going to Gabe some but I think wait until he can do it flat on his feet first."

"Have you taken LSD or something ?" Liam asked.

"No I'm just excited because I get to teach my son how to do something new and that is a big part of our family-"

"Incest seems to be big part of your family too, wanna start teaching them that ? How about cheating ? Teen pregnancy ? How about to commit suicide, surely you've got to be an expert by now-"

"Princess go show Grandma's your earrings, they're upstairs." I whispered putting Gabriella down, she laughed and ran out of the kitchen as I locked the door, picking up a knife I threw it next to Liam's head "Lea that better not of been a knife!" Dad shouted.

"What the fuck is wrong with you ?" Liam asked.

"What did I just say about being the bigger person ? The only reason he didn't fucking pin you is because Gabby was in here. I need to talk to him so you can you give us a minute ?" I asked.

Riker whispered something under his breath and turned around "no baby I meant I need to talk to you,  I was talking to Liam you become the third person."

"So out of the four kids you have, how many of them are to college ? And how many of them are going to turn into The was once a famous singer who's band ditched his ass, tried becoming an actor and failed ?" Liam asked.

"That knife is gonna go up your ass and I have 4 movies coming out, I still do music and my band didn't ditch my ass, three of us wanted to focus on our things and our family." Riker said glaring at him, Liam laughed and nodded patting his shoulder "keep telling yourself that." He said walking out.

"Let me shove that knife up his ass." Riker whispered.

"Hey you didn't punch him, that's improvement and you went and got my daughters ears pierced without me being there ?" I asked as he hugged me laughing "we were in a tattoo studio and she kept looking at the earrings, they did it with a needle, she cried more when they put some freeze spray on it, I thought you'd be mad if I asked you so I just decided to do it and then you can kill me."

I think it's an experience to watch your child get their ears pierced, I was very young I think about 18 months to two years old when I had mine done so I wouldn't be mad that she got hers pierced I just wish I could of seen it.

"Who got a tattoo ?" I asked.

"One of Ryland's friends was in there, I said I'd pay for him to get the Pinocchio tattoo, it's going to be the best $150 I've ever spent." Riker said making me laugh.

If you don't know what the Pinocchio tattoo is, let me break it down, when Pinocchio lies his nose grows and gets bigger and longer. When a guy is horny the same thing happens down south, and what that means is, a man gets Pinocchios face tattooed on his pelvic bone and his dick is the nose, so if a guy has that I probably wouldn't trust him if the only way he gets hard is by lying.

"Youre supposed to tell him it's a stupid idea not pay for him to get it." I laughed.

"No what I'll do is, support him in it and then once he gets it and asks what I think then say it's the stupidest idea ever and that he can't get rid of it because it's a tattoo which is forever, god that's gonna be funny when he tries pulling a girl." He said shaking his head.

"Or he just waits until the hair grows back...you did tell him he has to shave to get it done right ?" I asked.

"No, I shouldn't have to. He knows where it's going it's called common sense-"

"Does common sense tell you, you have a French bulldog fucking your leg ?" I asked.

Prince Charming 5 {Riker Lynch/R5}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara