ch. 2

sorry for the late updates.........anywho so here is the next part

ENJOY(^-^)/  __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Next day) 

I woke up with a pounding in my head from all the crying last night. "GET UP!" mom shouted, ugh i really dont want to go to school to day............

(at school)

As i walked to my locker i saw Paige run up to me, "He's waitin." Great Nate was the last person i wanted to see today, let alone first thing in the morning. When i reached my locker he grabed my wrist ,not caring who saw us, and said," I need to talk to you NOW." Just then i ripped my wrist from his grasp and growled, "Why dont you talk to your new girlfriend, i'm sure Ayame would be thrilled!" as stormed of to class with Paige by my side.

Asher came running when he heard us arguing, "Nate.... You're in trouble now." Nate, with a downcast face, whispered "I know." "lets go to class." 

The classes went by so slow it was like 1 minue was an hour but, i actually thought it was good. I wouldnt really have to run till the last bell rang. Just then *RRRIIINNNNGGGG* CRAP the last bell, i need to go now! Here came Nate running as fast as he could screaming, "LUCY.... LUCY WAIT!" I tried to escape but, it didnt work. One minute i was running the next i was pinned against the wall with his lips crushed against mine. I shoved him away remembering the kiss he shared with ayame. "DON'T you EVER kiss me again!" i yelled doing my best to get away from his witch didn't work. " Would you PLEASE let me explain myself before you assume something absolutly crazy?!" 

As soon as i realized i had no choice tears started to trickle down my cheek. " She kiss me, i tried to get away. I will never like her but, i will only love you." Whenhe said those words i hid my red, puffy face in his shirt and cried, muttering" I don't believe you, i can't trust you." He grabbed my cheeks with his hands to lift my face to his and said, "I love only you!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Oh my. what will happen to them. please comment and vote (^_^)/