"Let her go Jisoo!" Lisa grips the gun tighter.

"No. You disturb my supposed to be nap time on top Jennie but you disturb me! I'll take my revenge." Jisoo laughs like a lunatic.

Omygod, there it goes. She's about to lose her mind. Sometimes I'm being split into choking her or love her more.

Lisa gasps and Chaeyoung just crossed her arms with a facial expression like she was so done with the two.

"Let.Her.Go." lisa stressed every word while moving forward.

Jisoo grin and pull the trigger which caused a gun-like sound that startled Chaeyoung.

"AAHH! My soul!" She screamed while closing her eyes.

The three of us stifle our laughter, but Jisoo and Lisa composed their expressions back to a serious one.

"You're supposed to lie down Chaeng. I shot you, you're dead. Go lay on the floor." Jisoo says, pushing Chaeyoung on the floor.

"Yah, can you spare me and not involve in this insane situation?" Chaeng wail, that now is sitting on the floor.

"No Chaeng, you're dead. Go lay down and don't sit--argh!"

Lisa pull the trigger and Jisoo immediately acted like she was shot on her chest. Gasping dramatically while pretending to hold her wounded chest.

"Chaeng! You're safe now." Lisa drop on her knees to hug Chaeyoung.

"I need a doctor..." Jisoo breath out. "...Jendeuk~~" she look at my direction with a painful look in her face.

"You need a psychiatrist Jisoo."

Chaeyoung interrupted Jisoo's moment which makes her pout.

"Tsk. You ruined my acting." Jisoo sigh.
...

"Aww, these flowers are so pretty." Chaeyoung says while taking pictures.

The 4 of us decided to have a walk on the park since it's weekend and Chaeyoung's schedule is free. Lisa sat beside the bushes of flowers and smile widely.

"I'm a flower too and I'm pretty." She say.

"Get up babe, you're a human and not a plant

"Get up babe, you're a human and not a plant." Chaeyoung giggle.

"Or maybe an animal?" Jisoo butt in. "A koala." She laughs.

"Koala? You mean the bird?" Lisa asks, plucking a stem of flower.

"Yah Lisa! Are you blind? It says no plucking of flowers!" I scold.

"Sshh, calm down Jen. You're getting me caught." She pouts. "For you chipmunk, I know you want it but since you're a good girl I'm making myself a bad girl for you." She say handing the stem of flower to Chaeyoung.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes. "And what are you talking? Koala? A bird? Did you hit drugs?" I asks.

"Yeah, the one with wings?"

Chaeyoung furrowed, seems getting confused.

"What? You're on drugs? Drugs with wings?" Chaeyoung asks in disbelief.

"What?" Lisa asks back. "I'm not using drugs! I was talking about the koala with wings."

Jisoo starts laughing hysterically while I cursed silently and do face palmed. Seriously.

"What is that? A hybrid?" Jisoo continue to laugh.

"A hybrid drugs?" Lisa asks.

"You guys are so messed up already!" I piped in.

"So, drugs without wings? And koala with wings?" Lisa says.

"Babe, koala don't have wings." Chaeyoung say.

"What? No, it does have wings!" She insisted.

"It does not have Manoban. Koala don'f fly. They are mammal and likes to cling." I try to explain.

"You mean like you Jenduek? A clingy one?" Jisoo tease.

"Don't tease me. I know you love it when I cling to you."

"Of course I do!" She exclaimed and kiss my cheeks, making me smile.

"Is it the one with huge eyes? Who sticks on tree?" Lisa asks.

"I think it's a tarsier you're pertaining." I say.

"Noooo, it's a koala! The one that can be found in Philippines." She try to insist.

"You have a knowledge Lisa but it's wrong. It's a tarsier you're saying and not a koala. And koala can be found in Austrilla."

She huffs and pull out her phone. "I'm gonna google it."

I roll my eyes and sit on a bench which Jisoo quickly sat beside me. She wrap her arm on my shoulder and I automatically lean my head on her shoulder. I watched Lisa frowns and deflates when I think the result came out.

"That face tells that I'm correct and you're wrong." I smirk.

"Whatever. Still, I have a real human chipmunk. Not hybrid but pure beauty and sex appeal." Lisa grins, eyeing Chaeyoung who's busy taking pictures and complimenting the flowers around.

"I'm thinking that you're already eyefucking her the way you stare." Jisoo laughs. "Ouch!" She winced when I pinch her side.

"Your mouth Jisoo." I scold, squinting my eyes at her.

She pouts that I really find cute.

"Here's my mouth, you want to kiss it?" She playfully asks while leaning closer to me.

No one can resist her, especially those lips that I love. But before I could even lean too, a hand appeared between our faces, stopping us to what we are going to do. I groan and slap the hand away and glared at Lisa.

"It says NO PDA here." She say.

"What?" I knit my eyebrows and look around. "There's no sign saying that thing." I huff.

"Yeah, because I'm just about to implement that here since lots of lovers kiss around." She shrug.

"Bitch!" I hissed and tried to hit her again but she was quick to run away while laughing.

"We're just gonna buy something to eat!" Lisa shouts while holding Chaeyoung hand.

"I want chicken skewer! And milk ice cream for my grumpy girlfriend!" Jisoo shouts too.

When she look at me, she raised her eyebrows qhile chuckling softly.

"Why are you glaring at me?" She asks.

"I am not grumpy." I say with a straight face.

"Yes you are." She giggle and starts giving me kisses all over my face. "But I know I can let that fade." She added.

Which is true because I start to giggle, trying to get away from her kisses.

"Anyone can make my Jendeuk grumpy yet I'm the only medicine to brush it off." She say proudly before claiming my lips into a soft and shirt kiss.

"Very true." I sigh, smiling warmly after the kiss.
...