Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Alicia

I looked at Katrina shocked "it's, it's impossible I'm a vampire" I said "you're right, it would be but I guess mate trumps vampire" Katrina said and stood up. I could feel myself going weaker "he'll come for me" I said. "That is if he can find you" Katrina said with a smirk as she polled the blood bag out and added another one. I could feel my eyes going heavy as I took this chance of having Katrina close to me. I quickly hit my head on hers making her fall back, holding her bleeding head.

Katrina quickly stood up "you're going to pay for that" she said mad "not as much as you are" I said with a smile as Klaus quickly broke her neck. He quickly stepped over her body and came over to me, starting to untie me "Klaus" I said weakly "hey, it's okay" Klaus said touching my cheek before going back to untying. "Klaus, there's something you need to know".

"What" Klaus asked shaking his head, I tried to say it but I couldn't, the words wouldn't come out of my mouth. I had to say something now "I love you, every side of you" I said with a small smile making Klaus smile as well. "Come on, lets get you home" he said picking me up bridal type and ran off. I blacked out but seemed like right when my eyes closed they opened to me seeing a white ceiling. "About time sleeping beauty woke up" I sat up to see Rebekah standing with a smile.

I smiled and patted for her to sit in front of me. She walked over and sat in front of me criss cross. I felt like I wanted to cry almost as I found myself taking a deep breath "whats wrong" Rebekah asked. I looked at her "I found something out" I said "what is it, Alicia, you can tell me" Rebekah said putting a hand on mine. I sighed as I felt a tear roll down my cheek "I'm pregnant" I said looking at her. I could tell she didn't believe me at first but then she looked at me and knew that I wasn't lying.

"Are you serious" Rebekah asked me and I nodded "how" "when I was kidnapped apparently Katrina did some kind of test and I found out that I was mated with Klaus witch caused me to be pregnant" I said. "Does Klaus -" "no, he doesn't know, I was going to tell him, but, I can't Rebekah, I can't tell him that" I said starting to cry again.

"I mean when I was a kid all I ever wanted was a family, even when I was a vampire I still wanted a family, now I have the chance to have one with the perfect guy for me and I realize that I can't, I can't have a family. I'm a vampire and the worst part is that perfect guy in my life, is Niklaus Mikaelson, the most famous killer," I said with a sigh. "Alicia, you are like my sister, it's hard for me to like anyone but you, I make an exception," Rebekah said with a smile.

Shockingly Rebekah hugged me "here, I'll get you something to eat" Rebekah said and left the room but stopped in the doorway and froze. "What is it Rebekah" I asked confused as I stood up and couldn't believe my eyes.

Klaus

I walked up the stairs and stopped when I heard Alicia and Rebekah. I decided to stop and listen in on their conversation. "I found something out" I heard Alicia say "what is it, Alicia, you can tell me" Rebekah said. "I'm pregnant" I couldn't believe what I was hearing, Alicia was pregnant, how? I listened more on there conversation but decided to stop because I couldn't take what I was hearing. She seemed upset that she loved me and I don't know why but ti hurt me.

All of a sudden Rebekah appeared at the doorway and froze when she saw me as I looked at her shocked at what I just heard. Alicia cam into view and froze when she saw me "Klaus" Alicia said and I looked at her mad and jogged down the stairs and outside with Alicia chasing after me. "Klaus, please wait, Klaus" she grabbed my arm as we stood outside the house and turned me to face her.

"Klaus I'm sorry," Alicia said to me "I'm more mad at the fact that you thought you couldn't tell me," I said to her still mad. "Klaus I'm sorry but I couldn't," "why," I half yelled. "Why, have you met you," Alicia asked me and I listened to her "Klaus you kill people, that's all you do. It doesn't matter who it is, you just get answers then you kill them," Alicia said mad.

"You think I wouldn't be happy" I asked mad "no, I didn't think that" Alicia said with a straight face making me go silent. I looked at the ground and sighed "I'm scare" I said making Alicia look up at me surprised "I never admit it or show it because I never am until now. Now I'm scared I'm going to lose you" Alicia looked at me surprised a little and smiled before walking up to me "you're not going to lose me" Alicia said to me.

I nodded with a smile that soon vanished and I quickly grabbed her throat not knowing what I was doing. "Klaus" Alicia said confused as I threw her across the yard. She hit the ground hard and looked up at me as I looked at her mad "Klaus what's wrong" Alicia asked me but I just turned around and started to walk away until I felt this pain in my head and looked up to see Connie the witch before I blacked out. What is wrong with me?