Midoriya

A\N I hope that's how you spell his name😬

Todoroki's pov

After our little.... session? Bakugou and I have kept our distance but I think I wanted more. But today is just another day.

Today is Monday so I have to work and the boss said that they hired someone with a bad background so I have to fucking watch him. Ugh.

[Time skip to his job.]

So when I got to Cake'n'Bake [A\N is that a real place???😂] I was shocked to see Izuku Midoriya leaning against the wall. Izuku Midoriya was the bad boy at my school. He had banged every girl in the school they all say. His crazy dark green hair and green eyes with those cute freckles on his cheeks and oh God his leather jacket. He is really hot. But I kept a straight face and walked passed him. "Your late." He said in a deep voice that made me shiver. "W-well I uh slept in on accident. Sorry." Why the am I stuttering!? Stop it! "Well it's not like I'm the boss." He. said with a dark chuckle. I rolled my eyes and walked in to the empty bakery without knowing Midoriya walked in as well.

The boss early that morning called and said Midoriya and I were going to be left alone today and that we can close whenever. I just hope I don't do what I did with that blonde red eyed hottie. But as I thought that......

A\N cliffhanger! Woah what will happen- you get it! I hope I didn't take to to long to update. And I will get to the point soon.