Caught in the Act

Start from the beginning

“Na na na
Come on
Come on
Come on
Na na na na”

I strutted forward as the song began, holding the basketball in my hands before popping my arms out in synchronization with the beat while bouncing the ball in front of me.  I caught the ball and then crossed my left arm across my body, throwing my right arm out too before bringing them together in front of my body. 

“Feels so good being bad
There's no way I'm turning back
Now the pain is my pleasure
Cause nothing could measure”

My arms moved up before they flared out as I moved my shoulders, letting the ball drop to the ground. I slid my hands down my sides, flinging my hair back.

“Cause I may be bad
But I'm perfectly good at it
Sex in the air
I don't care
I love the smell of it
Sticks and stones
May break my bones
But chains and whips
Excite me”

            A small grin settled on my face as I continued to dance.

-------------------------------- 

(3rd POV)

            Riko held the team back the moment they left the gym, leaving Masami behind. She was really curious to find out why Masami wanted to use the gym. She knew the smaller girl wanted to “practice” but Riko knew there was something else.

            “Wait, minna!” Riko firmly planted her feet on the pavement just outside of the school’s gym. The boys turned around, curious as to why their coach stopped them from going home.

            “What, Riko?” Hyuga sighed, slumping his shoulders. Whenever their coach told them to ‘wait’, they knew that she had a plan.

            “Aren’t you guys curious about Masami-chan? She skips practice for almost a week and now she wants to practice more? She wasn’t even putting a 100% of her efforts into practice today, and yet she still managed to come out on top.” A sly glint twinkled in Riko’s brown eyes as she beckoned the team to come closer. “She might be meeting with a…boy.

            Everyone visibly stiffened for a moment before relaxing.

            “Nah, she can’t be. I mean, she’s too focused on her activities to hang out with a guy, right? Right, guys?...” Koganei asked, whipping his head around to meet everyone’s eyes.

            “Well, Masami-chan has been meeting with Aomine-kun for a while now,” Kuroko’s monotonous voice responded.

            “…….”

            “Wait, you mean the Aomine from Touou? Like the one from InterHigh?” Tsuchida inquired. They all paled before rushing back towards the gym. Slowing their pounding footsteps to light steps, they tiptoed forward to the ajar door.

            They could hear music pulsing through the gym and feel the vibrations. They peered through the crack between the double doors and dropped their jaws in awe.

“Feels so good being bad
There's no way I'm turning back
Now the pain is my pleasure
Cause nothing could measure”

They watched as Masami moved her body to the beat; her pink hair out of its ponytail, streaming around her. She was still wearing her basketball short, her cut-out tee, neon sports bra, and basketball shoes. They observed her moving backwards, one hand in her hair and the other slightly gripping her shorts.