Such a Clever Little Stranger Man

Sweetie, you beautiful bitch, thanks for helping a blocked writer.

Kicking the door open, I dive in and crouch behind the couch.
"What the fuc- Cain!" Wrath screamed.
Standing up,

Hearing a knock on the front door, everyone grabs their guns, circling the door.
"No one in this neighborhood knocks asshole! You have about 3 guns pointed your way right now. Might be more, I never really know how many Mac's carrying, pointing or using." Charlie shouts.
"And I know I have 12. They are also bigger than yours." Mr Stranger guy replied. Looking at Charlie and Mac, I nodded, 'thats strange dying guy'.
"You're supposed to be a stranger Mr Stranger. This ain't how that works." I speak to the door. Waiting for either bullets or a joke to be returned.
"Baby," Mac takes a step forward when we see the doorknob jiggle. "You really think a lock will stop me?" Amusement dripping from his velvety voice.
"Oh come on! The anticipation is killing me. Let's just open the door, say 'toodles' and order a pizza? I'm starving."  I declare.

"Do you think life has a smoke after he fucks me?" I ask, looking at Charlie with honest curiosity.
"No idea. But the guy on the other side sounds like he will." Charlie drawled.

"You're too kind baby girl." He grinned.
I move till I'm on top and giggle. Cocking my gun, pressing the barrel against his forehead,  listening to him take in a rush of air.
"Well now. I don't think I'm the kind of 'kind' you were looking for." Smiling wickedly.
"Baby."