Meeting the Others

Prada followed the man into the door,her eyes widening.This was the biggest house she had ever seen.It was magnificent!

"w-woah!This place is e-enormous ,"Prada gasped,eyes glittering.

She followed him through a hallway,leading to what she guessed was the kitchen,dining room,and living room area.Prada heard video game noises,making her curious.

She peeked around the corner to see a boy,looking about 16,playing Legend of Zelda;Majora's Mask.He had black-and-red eyes and blonde hair,and a green hat half-covering his pointed ears.

Then he turned his head,saw her,and grinned.

Startled and embarrassed,Prada hid behind the wall.This only made the boy laugh,pause his game,and...float over to her?How?

"You must be that girl that Slendy keeps talking about,"he lowered his right eyebrow and leaned against the wall,still smiling.

"U-uh,i,um,uh..."Prada lowered her head,blushing so hard it felt like she stuck her head next to an oven.

This made him laugh.

"It's ok,i won't hurt you.The name's Ben,by the way,"he said before going back to playing his video game.

Why do I have to be so shy?Prada thought to herself,head still lowered.

"It is okay,child.Some of my other proxies are shy as well,"the voice came inside her head again.

"S-so,your name is S-Slender?"Prada murmured to the tall man,who nodded.

"C-can you talk?"she asked.He nodded,and then turned his head to Ben.

"Okay,"he said,before floating into the hallway,disappearing from view.

Moments after,Ben came back down,but he was not alone.

Prada hid behind Slender.She didn't want to embarrass herself again.

"Everyone,this is the girl I was telling you about,"Slender said in a deep voice,pushing Prada forward from behind him.

"Hi there,i'm Sally!What's your name,Miss?,"an eight-year-old girl with long brown hair and huge green eyes asked,giving her a hug.

"Uh,m-my name's Prada.I-It's nice to me-meet you,"she said,nervous.Even around people who were younger,she was shy.

Then,a man in a white hoodie with long,black hair and a really big smile cut into his face,walked in the front door of the mansion.

"Hey,Ben!"the man called from the hall,"what are you guys-"he stopped when he saw that everyone was staring at him.Then he saw Prada,who had decided to hide behind Slender again,startled by the way the hooded guy slammed the door open.

"Wait,who the heck is this?!Slender,why is there a girl behind you,"the man asked loudly,glaring intensely at Prada,who was trembling now.He reminded her of her father.

"Jeff,this is Prada,and she is going to become one of my Proxies,"Slender said,"now,stop yelling."

With one more glare at Prada,Jeff stormed off upstairs.

Still shaky,Prada felt one of Slender's tentacles push her gently,yet forcefully.

"Are you okay,Prada?Do not worry,Jeff will not hurt you,"Slender said in her mind.

She only nodded in response.

"Prada,these are my Proxies and other Creepypastas.Hoodie,Masky,Smile,Grinny,Dr.Smiley,Eyeless Jack,Laughing Jack,Tails Doll,Sonic E.X.E,Sally,Ben,Toby,Clockwork,and of course,Jeff,"Slender said,introducing everyone.

"H-hi...u-um,what's a P-Proxy?"Prada asked quietly,blushing under everyone's stares.

"A Proxy is one of my assistants.Hoodie,Toby,and Masky are my three current Proxies,and will help you become a Proxy yourself,"replied Slender.

Toby wore a brown jacket with striped sleeves and a blue hood.Prada noticed him twitching a bit.

Hoodie wore a yellow hoody,a black face mask with a red stitched-on frowning face.

Masky wore a white mask with a semi-feminine black expression and a tannish-yellow jacket.

"Sally and Clockwork will show you to your room,"Slender told Prada,who was once again hiding behind him.

"Come on,don't be shy.Follow us,"a girl,probably 18,with brown hair and a clock in one eye,told Prada.

She simply nodded her head and followed the other girls upstairs,into the mansion's second floor.