Victim Of Fear

?'s P.O.V.

Walking along the windowsill,i watch it run.A little mouse,with fur white as snow,and beady brown eyes,staring at me.Slowly,i let the creature run up my fingers.I'm not afraid of it,i never have been afraid of anything much.
That's one reason Emma went missing.
She never shut up,telling other kids at school my flaws.Telling them her lies.Eventually,she went too far.
She made my life misery.
I just returned the favor.
Heheh,i remember her last moment.Pleading me to stop,begging me to let her go.
But I denied.
If I let her free,i would have to go back to hearing her remarks.
It really is her fault.
She pushed her limits too far...and I pushed back...
Heheheheheh....

Now it's Keiley's turn to feel pain.

Keiley's P.O.V.

I drift off to sleep soon.
Too soon.
When I wake up,i feel something dripping down my face.A metallic scent fills my nose.

And then,she's there.
Prada,standing over me.Long,pale hair dangling down her head.Green eyes glowing in the moonlight.
Stainless-steel knife in hand.
Red liquid trickling down the side.

"Heheheheheh....L-look who I h-ha-have here,"she laughs with that same insane smile on her face as before.
There were scars on her cheeks.

"Wh-what do you want,Prada?"i ask,voice trembling.
Now she looks to my forehead.
My hand reaches up into my scalp,and I find a deep,stinging gash.I wince in pain,which makes her giggle a bit.

"Are you t-tired?"Prada asks me.
I shake my head.

"Th-then let me he-help you,"she giggles,and suddenly she has me pinned up against the wall.

"I followed you,my friend.You turned your back,and you never returned.But now there's no other escape from the fate that you have earned.Close your eyes,my child.Don't say another word.And try not to scream.There's nothing to be heard."

Prada sang,black feathered wings sprouted from her back.She pulled the blade under my chin.

"I'm only returning the favor,"Prada whispered in my ear.Then with a slash,my blood is everywhere.Everything starts spinning,i can't breathe,all I see is black.
It's all done.

Prada's P.O.V.

Her blood covers my fingers.Keiley's body laying on the floor.

I paint a single message on the wall.

"She should never have turned on me like that."