Chapter 23: Puzzle

Tony stared at the picture Wade handed to him. They stayed in silence for a couple of minutes.

"Get out." Tony mumbled and threw Wade's photo at the red & black clad man. Wade narrowed his eyes at him.

"No, we got to figure out who did this!" Wade growled and picked his photos up. Tony stood up from his desk, his palms pressed harshly against his desk.

"I said leave, Wilson!" Tony yelled. Wade raised a brow at the older man.

"Ok, I guess Peter would like to know how his Mentor cheated on his sister." Wade said slyly backing towards the exit.

"You wouldn't dare." Tony said glaring at the younger man. Wade inched closer to the exit.

Tony pinched the bridge of his nose and he finally gave in.

"Ok, but who could it be?" Tony asked, now leaning against his desk. Wade smirked at the readers.

"Maybe it's someone close to us *cough* foreshadow *cough*," Wade said and winked. Tony looked up at him and cocked a brow.

"What?"

"Nothing." Wade said and placed the photos carefully onto his desk. Wade saw how bummed Tony looked and put a hand onto his shoulder.

"Look, Maybe it's wrong." Wade said, trying to reassure him. Tony scoffed and stared at the photo Wade had. He flipped it over and his eyes widen.

"Wade there's writing on the back." Tony mumbled and Wade raised a brow.

"Really? What does it say?" Wade asked anxiously.

Wade and Y/N's Wedding! I'm so glad to be here!

Tony groaned in annoyance and tried to examine the writing.

"This writing looks familiar." Tony said and looked through files. He's seen this writing many times before. He stopped on one file.

An application that wasn't needed, but the person insisted they do it.

"Tony, what is it?" Wade asked noticing the color drain from Tony's face.

"It's —," He was cut off by a loud ringing noise coming from his drawer. He opened the drawer, the phone Steve gave him, was ringing.

Tony picked it up, his fingers fumbled to open the old phone. He finally answered the call.

"Yeah?" He asked hoarsely. Wade could make out a frantic voice on the other line. Tony's eyes darted back and forth between the application & the photo.

"Calm down, what's going on?" Tony asked and Wade could hear the voice quickly explain. He couldn't make out the words, but this voice didn't sound anything like Steve Rogers.

This voice belonged to Bucky Barnes.

Wade knew all about the "Civil War," And shit. He was impressed when Bucky and Tony talked formally to each other.

This worried him.

"Oh shit! Fuck, you too?" Tony asked, his knee started to bounce up and down. Tony ran his hand through his hair.

"Ok, yeah come to New York. Now." Tony said and hung up the phone.

"What the hell?!" Wade asked, he was freaking out a bit. Tony glanced at him in fear and stood up from his chair.

"You know Bucky Barnes, right?" Tony asked. Wade nodded, in the inside he was jumping with glee. When he was younger, Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes were his heroes.