How you met the big bad wolf

When you see these throughout the story this is what they mean

[Y/N] = your name

[E/C] = eye colour

[H/C] = hair colour

[L/C] = lip colour

******

It had been a long night with plane delays and long exhausting journeys but you finally were here, New York. Here to start a new page in the next chapter of your life.
Your cab driver had just pulled in front of your new home. It may not have been anything fancy, like a big house, but an apartment was a good place to start. You hauled your bags from the trunk and payed the driver who tipped his cap in welcome. Making your way inside the lobby, you eyed the space, a relatively small room with a single leather sofa and coffee table, a reception desk with a man behind it and two silver doors that appeared to be the elevator. The stranger behind the desk caught you in his eye and asked if any help was required. You curled your lips into a smile and talked with him about the room you wished to take.
After a short period of signing and paying in your cost it was official, an apartment was now yours. As the elevator dinged to your floor you searched for your door which happened to be only a few short steps down the hallway. You dropped your bags and unlocked the room. Once the door opened your face filled with joy at what you now were calling home. You threw your jacket onto the sofa and explored about, finding a small kitchen which was perfect for one, a living room adjacent from it with a flat screen T.V and a single door leading into your quite large bedroom with a walk in wardrobe and close by en-suite. You looked out your bedroom window at the quiet New York street, "Wow, I never thought I'd see New York this quiet at night"

You glanced at your watch which showed the time of 8:30pm. It had been a long couple of hours and sleep was your best option, yet the excitement erupting inside you of finally been here was driving you into going outside and seeing what the streets below had to offer. Quick to make your mind up, you quickly grabbed your jacket and bag and headed out. You strolled down the quiet street loving the new look of things since where you came from was nothing in comparison to this! You finally hit a cross street and peered up at the emerald street sign that read, "Bullfinch Street". You glanced back and forth for any sign of traffic and scurried across. Turning the corner your attention caught the sight of two men leaning against a wall outside a bar, both smoking cigarettes and now staring directly at you.

You felt a shiver run down your spine at the way they were looking and tried to quickly walk past them and not make eye contact. But then you heard one of the men shouting at you to come back to them. You continued walking and kept picking up the pace moving as quickly as possible to get as far away from them.

"Just keep moving they'll stop eventually" you kept telling yourself.

You heard heavy footsteps behind you and they were getting closer and closer, quicker and quicker each step you took.
"Please just make them go away!"

Suddenly you felt one of them grab your shoulder with a strong grip and you knew that they had caught you. You turned around and saw one of the men try grab your bag and the other man push you harshly to the ground. You started to try and punch them but they didn't even flinch. You tried kicking and shouting for help until one of the men grabbed your bag and the other picked you up and attempted to throw you over his shoulder but you kicked him hard between the legs causing him to fall to the ground holding himself and crying out in pain. "Oooh... you stupi-ahhh"

You looked down at the man who wore a black hat and was covered in tattoos. You kicked him hard in the face knocking him out cold. You were proud of yourself but had completely forgotten about the other man who grabbed you and threw you over his shoulder. You started kicking and screaming for him to put you down as you began to cry hoping this was just some terrible nightmare and you would just wake up... but no this was really happening! He told you to be quiet or the wolf will hear you. You were confused by what he had said until you suddenly heard the man crying in agony, instantly dropping you on the ground. You fell toward the ground and whacked you head against the tarmac your sight then fading into empty darkness. Only the faint sound of someone clicking their fingers slowly brought you back into reality.